Chapter 59

Amy's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since we got the girls. Sofia and kat were old friends of Ali's. I'm not gonna lie, I don't like Sofia. She's always glaring at me and making snarky comments but she makes Diego happy so ill put up with it. Kat is a really nice girl though. I think her and mikey are a match made in heaven. They hit it off straight away.

Jacob, Aiden and jake had gone away to see their family's for a couple weeks. They lived quite close to each other so they decided to go together and invited Aaron so he wouldn't get bored here with us.

"Wanna go swimming?" Marco and Ali said as they walked into the room with towels and their bathing suits.

"Yeah, I'll just go get ready. Give me 10 minutes" I said as I got up and grabbed Tyler's hand dragging him with me.

"I didn't say I wanted to go" he said spinning me around and looking into my eyes. I felt like he was looking into my soul.

"Please" I said quietly looking up at him as he kept his eyes on me.

He slowly smiled and cupped my face in his hands. Gently he placed a kiss on my lips. I pulled away and he opened his eyes.

"Okay" he said walking slowly forwards and putting his arm around me as I turned to walk with him.

I got changed and grabbed Tyler a pair of shorts to put on. As we walked out of the room I opened my bag and slipped in some towels, sun cream and tanning oil. I made my way to the main hall where Tyler was stood with the others. As I reached the bottom of the stairs Diego pushed down his glasses and grinned.

"Damn mami, why you always looking so good?" He said joking around.

"Shut it d" I said shoving his face away with my hand. I stopped next to Tyler who was talking to Marco as he turned to put my sunglasses on me.

"Has someone got water bottles and food?" Ali called out from the doorway.

"Check" Daniel said as he put his arm around Jenny who smiled up at him.

"Check" Mikey said holding up the basket filled with food.

We walked out of the house and started the short walk to the swimming hole that we always went to.

I let go of Tyler's hand and walked further ahead to join Ali and Jenny.

"Hey girls" I grinned as we continued to walk to our destination.

"Hey" they grinned.

We talked and talked until we reached our little spot.

"It's beautiful here" Jenny said as she looked around.

I grinned as I dropped my bag, sunglasses, removed my clothes, took off my shoes and ran up the stairs

I grinned as I dropped my bag, sunglasses, removed my clothes, took off my shoes and ran up the stairs. When I reached the top I jumped in and smiled. I slowly made my way back up to the top and smiled at the others who watched me.

Sofia rolled her eyes and walked over to the side to sit down.

"Well come on! It's great" I yelled as I twirled around in the crystal clear water surrounding me and looked up closing my eyes as the sun shined down on my face.

The sound of multiple splashes in the water took me out of my trance and I looked over to see the others jumping in one by one.

"Hey waterbug" Tyler laughed as he swam over to me.

Just the sound of his laugh made my heart flutter. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him as he turned around and swam me back to the rocks on the side to get out and dive in again.

We swam around and tanned for a while. Until the sun started to set.

As we were walking back Diego came and put his arm around me as we walked and talked. Beside him was Sofia who was walking hand in hand with him.

Soon enough we made it back to the house. As we weren't that tired we decided to have a bbq.

Me and Ali were joking around and laughing when I saw Sofia who looked over at us and scoffed.

"Is there a problem?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Either speak the the fuck up of shut your god damn fucking mouth" i said walking over to her.

"You're annoying and I can't stand you" she said looking at me and flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"Ha, listen here you little rat. If it weren't for me then you wouldn't be here so be grateful." I said raising a brow at her.

"Shut up before I slap you" she said rolling her eyes yet again. Her fucking eyes may as well stay there.

"Go ahead. You wanna hit me then hit me." I said  laughing at her.

"HIT ME BITCH" I said and she slapped me. I laughed and told her to hit me again. Which she did. I kept laughing and telling her to hit me.

"That all you got bitch?" I said wiping the blood from my cheek where her ring managed to cut me.

She kept going. I just laughed. Call me crazy but to be honest the pain felt good. Not in a psychotic way but when your hurting and want to feel pain but you can't. I'm just so annoyed with this girl and my head is all over the place. She can hit me all she wants but when it's my turn...
The bitch is in for it.

Tyler POV

I was talking to the boys inside as we watched a bit of tv. Suddenly we heard shouting. I leaned forward and heard the laugh of my psycho girlfriend. It wasn't her normal laugh though. It was her crazy laugh. My eyes widened as I cough a glimpse of her getting hit and blood everywhere. Ali was screaming at her to hit back as I shot up and ran outside. As soon as I reached the patio door Amy was beating the absolute shit out of the girl. I ran over and grabbed her as she punched and kicked.

"Stop" I yelled as I pulled her back. she calmed down a bit and I put her down.

As soon as her feet hit the floor she was off again.

"For fuck sake. She's gone insane" I groaned as I ran after her again.

I pulled her away again and led her inside. Sitting her in the kitchen on the counter I moved her hair and looked at her face.

"Please for the love of god tell me you still have all your teeth" I said holding her face in my hands as she opened her mouth.

I smiled up at her and laughed as she smiled.
"Oh thank Jesus" I said looking at the psychotic beauty in front of me.

"Shut up" she laughed.

I cleaned her up and we went upstairs to go to bed.

I was laying with her in my arms with the tv on and looked down at her.

She looked up at me with her cut up and bruised face.

"You're still as beautiful as ever" I said looking into her eyes and pressing a soft kiss on her lip.

"Why did you fight?" I asked and she sat up.

"She has something against me. I can't help but feel that somethings not right with her. I don't know what it is but I have a feeling" She said looking at me.

I sat up and grabbed my phone calling up the one person who can help us.

"Hello?"

"Aiden. I need you to do a background check now" I said looking at Amy and taking her hand in mine.

"On it" he said typing away.

"What's going on?" Aaron said in the back.

"Is it just you there a?" Amy asked as she leaned closer.

"It's all of us" Jacobs voice rang through the phone.

"Oh my god"