Chapter 31

Amy's POV

I held my stomach as I realised I broke a few ribs against the steering wheel. I was in so much pain. I felt blood trickle down my face and arms and legs.

I opened the door and fell out groaning in pain as my body slammed against the dirt covered ground.

I held the gun tightly as I heard a click from a revolver. I prepared to get up when I felt the barrel of the gun against my head.

I closed my eyes and held my side in pain. Trying not to make a sound I bit my lip so hard to a point where I drew blood.

"Get up" I heard a voice that made me shoot my eyes open.

"You killed my sons you bitch" he said again.

I stood up and hid the gun.

"They tried to kill me" I said looking into my fathers eyes.

"Well now I'm gonna kill you" he spat back at me.

Tyler's POV

I looked over at Mikey as I heard George.

"Where are they?" I asked

"Ty he'll kill you both" Aiden said not letting me see his computer.

"Where the fuck are they?!" I yelled

"10 minutes away." He said looking at his computer.

I grabbed the phone and a took Mikey's car as it was the only one with any weapons in it.

I sped off and listened into the conversation.

"You were never my father. You're an evil man that calls himself my father" Amy said.

"I don't fucking call myself your father" he said back laughing. I gripped the steering wheel and drove faster. I should get there in the next five minutes.

Amy's POV

"What did I do to deserve such a horrible life George? What the fuck is it that makes you hate me so much that you act like I don't exist?" I asked looking him straight in the eyes as he held the gun to my head.

"You killed my wife"

I fell to my knees and looked to the ground.

"But mum-" I started and he cut me off.

"Katherine isn't your mother. She was the woman I married to protect my sons from the truth. You were suppose to die in that room. But she said to save you." He said pointing the gun at me again.

"You're lying" I said looking up with tears in my eyes.

"Your real mothers name was Isabelle." He said as I saw tears in his eyes.

"She was the love of my life. I told her to get an abortion when we found out about you but she refused. I had a feeling that you were a child of the devil. I knew you would bring anything but happiness in our lives" he said kicking me. I coughed and groaned in pain as my body hit the ground ten times harder than it did the first time.

"so you blame me for her death? I didn't ask to be born." I said weakly as I pushed my body up again.

"Neither did I. But I did ask for your death." He said limping over to me.

He once again aimed for my head but then the sound of screeching tires filled our ears.

I looked over and saw a car coming right for us.

I moved back as fast as possible whilst my father stood still shooting at the car. Next thing I knew his body was wedged between the car and a tree.