Chapter 55

Tyler's PoV

"I love it , I hate it and I can't take it. But I keep on coming back you.

And all my friends they give me bad advice. Like move on get you out my mind

But don't you think I haven't even tried. You got me cornered and hands are tied."

I woke up to singing and smiled as I felt a pair of lips connect with mine.

"Morning" she smiled down at me as her hair fell to the side and the sun shined on she cheek.

"God I could get used to this" I said smiling and kissing her.

"Come on, up and at em" she said pulling me up.

"Okay okay" I grinned as she let me know there was breakfast in the kitchen.

"Choc chip pancakes babe" she smirked which made me laugh.

"Give me a kiss then" I said smiling as she slowly pulled away.

"Nuh uh" she laughed backing away.

"Why?" I asked playfully shocked.

"You have morning breath. You may be adorable but your breath is lethal" she laughed and ran off.

I followed behind as she led me to the kitchen.

"Eat up and we can start looking for the others" she said as she put a plate down.

"Ohhhhh pancakes and they have chocolate" Mikey yelled as he snatched my plate.

"That was mine but okay" I said smacking his head.

"Owwwww, leave me alone" he said frowning.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked as Amy made another plate for me.

"Yup, now do you guys want scrambled egg too or no?" She asked as she made two more plates for Marco and Daniel who were slowly walking to the kitchen.

"Yes please" Mikey said as he started eating. She smiled and looked at me.

"No thank you, what about you two?" I asked as Marco and Daniel sat down whilst talking.

"Eggs? Yeah" Daniel said as Marco nodded.

"Okay" she said as she turned the cooker on and grabbed the none stick pan to make the eggs.

After everyone had eaten me and the boys went for a jog whilst Amy stayed home. We offered for her to come but she refused because she said she wanted to clean up.

When we got back she was sat on the couch reading and magazine.

"Hey" I said walking over and giving her a kiss.

"I'm gonna go shower" I said as I took my water bottle to the kitchen to wash it and put it to dry.

"Okay babe" she said as she got up and took my bottle off me to dry.

"You know, you don't have to do all the housework. We can do stuff too?" I said as I took the now dry bottle and put it in the cupboard.

"Yeah but, I mean I like doing the work. It keeps me busy and that way I'm not thinking too much. Also it's I don't know about you but I can't really stand a dirty house" she said as she walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle. She reached for another as she stuck out her arm.