Chapter 78

Jacobs POV

After talking the plan over again and trying to help Diego walk we decided to go get some food for all of us and figure how to flatline Diego without Adrian being alarmed.

We decided to just get him in on the plan eventually because we couldn't figure out how to stop the stupid machine from setting off an alarm.

"Adrian... we need a favour" Tyler spoke as we cornered the doctor.

-

"He wouldn't... would he?" Adrian spoke after we filled him in on the happenings.

"He would, which is why we need you to help us, will you do it?" Tyler asked as we all looked at him intently.

"Y-yes, he's done wrong. I didn't raise him to be like this. Diego I'm so sorry that he's the one responsible for this. We'll get her back. I got her away from him once and I'll do it again no questions asked" he said.

We nodded and went over the plan one last time before we put it into action. We left the room and walked around the hospital leaving only Marco with Diego as he laid faking being dead. Adrian called his son for a 'casual check up' on his leg where he would break the news.

Adrian's pov

I calmed my breathing and got ready for my son to walk through the doors with his crutches. I had a wheelchair ready whilst I kept going over everything in my head.

"Daaaaad? Dad hey what's going on? Are you okay?" My son said waving his hand in my face.

"Ah kian, sorry. These long shifts are starting to get to me" I chuckled as he shook his head.

"You need to rest more, you aren't getting enough sleep" he spoke as I got him to sit down and wheeled him into a room.

I checked over his leg as we made casual small talk.

"Oh terrible news, I know you know the boys so I'll fill you in" I spoke and his ears perked up.

"The boy, youngest one Diego. He passed a short while ago. He kept bleeding out and they couldn't stabilise him" I said shaking my head as I looked to see what was a small smirk before he pretended to be shocked.

"But he was so young!" Kian said acting sad.

"I know, Poor boy. I don't know how the rest of them will cope. It's just the boys and that girl they hang around with" I spoke and he looked at me confused.

"Amy? You found her?" He asked knowing full well she wasn't here.

"No kian. She ran away from us but she not with them. Only that other girl" I said finished off wrapping his leg.

"Oh right, Umm.. dad which room is Diego in?" He asked as he got up on his crutches before I left.

"Why?" I asked looking at him intently. He wouldn't even look me in my eye.

"Oh you know, I uh I want to pay my respects. We know the guys and it's only right that I let them know how uh how sorry I am of course" he said thinking of an explanation.

"Room 7 just down the hall" I spoke and he nodded.

"Wait dad, are the others even here?" He asked as I was halfway out the room.

"Only one of them I think. The others have gone to plan the funeral probably" I said walking away and going to hide.

Third person pov

Marcos phone buzzed and he let Diego know that the plan was in full action. He left the the room and hid in the toilet so that he could catch kian in the act.

Kian watched his father leave and quickly grabbed a pair of crutches. He made his way to room 7 whilst keeping an eye out for his dad so that he didn't see him walk in. Once he made it into the room he put the crutches against the bed and looked at Diego.

Adrian and the boys all sat in a separate room as they looked on to see what was going on and what was being said.

"He's walking fine" Adrian said shocked. He didn't want to believe what he was seeing but he had to. It was there right in front of him.

"Huh you're actually dead. She's gonna give in now. She thought you would be able to tell the others but guess you can't. It's good you're gone. Stupid boy, you shouldn't have got in my way. She's mine and she always will be. We love each other and we're gonna be together forever." He said walking round the bed and getting close to Diego.

"I win" he laughed.

"Right, time to fill her in, ooooh this is gonna be good" he walked around the bed and grabbed his crutches and faked being badly injured as he left the room.

Adrian stood with tears in his eyes as the boys started leaving the room.

"Tyler" he stopped the blue eyed bad boy before he left the room.

"If it's possible and he doesn't do anything to harm any of you or Amy, please spare his life. He's still my son" Adrian spoke as he tried to hold himself together. Tyler nodded looking down.

"Only if he doesn't try to harm any of you. But if he does you have to stop him. He's become an evil person and I'm not sure if it's possible for him to go back" he said wiping his eyes and clearing his throat.

"Of course. You're our family to Adrian. You may not know it but you are. We see you as a father figure. The last thing we want is to cause you pain" Tyler spoke softly as he gave adrian a hug.

The remaining boys left the hospital with Aaron, Aiden and Jacob waiting in the car. Aiden had put a tracker under the car so if by any chance they lost him they would still know where he's going.

"Let's do this" Marco spoke as they began their drive to save a girl who they had kidnapped but stole their hearts.