Chapter 45

Tyler's POV

After we got our food I drove to where we had another two safe houses, these ones were smaller but big enough for all of us.

I drove into the neighbourhood and pulled up at the small house we had. Marco pulled in behind me and the other boys pulled into the house next door.

 Marco pulled in behind me and the other boys pulled into the house next door

"These is cute as fuck" Amy said walking up to the front door

We all smiled and followed.

"Wait!!!" Amy yelled and called the others over.

"Someone give me their phone for a second please?" She asked sweetly and Mikey pulled his out.

"Right. Marcooooo come stand here boo" she said motioning him over to her. He slowly walked over confused and then she continued placing everyone in certain places.

After she had everyone where she wanted them on in front of the porch steps she quickly walked down the pathway and put the phone down and ran back and stood in my arms.

"5...4...3...2...1 smile!" She yelled and we all smiled. The flash went off and she quickly ran back to the phone.

"This is perfect" she said smiling down at the phone.

Ali stood in Marcos arms as Amy did in mine. The rest of the boys made weird poses but I'll be honest it was a cute picture.

I smiled and sent the picture to my phone along with everyone else's.

"I need a new phone" Amy said. I grabbed her hand and led her into the house. We went into the small room on the side. I went through the drawer and pulled out a new unopened iPhone7.

I handed it to her and she smiled. She took it and hugged me.

"Thanks ty" she grinned as she took my hand led me into the living room.

Everyone was sat down and talking. I took the last seat and pulled Amy into my lap.

She opened he box and aiden walked in and handed Amy a sim. She said thank you and he nodded saying no problem.

We all talked and chilled for a while till it got late. As we were all talking and listening to music I got a text. I looked down at my phone and read it.

Unknown: I told you that I'll get my revenge Tyler. As soon as I get my hands on her you'll be sorry. Cherish her for now because before you know it she'll be six feet under.

I locked my phone and looked over at aiden. After a few seconds Marco nudged him and motioned towards me.

I let go of Amy and pointed towards the doorway.

"I'll be right back princess" I said kissing her forehead. She nodded and smiled.

I walked out and aiden followed me.

"Track this and find out who the fuck it is" I said handing him my phone and getting up the stairs. I reached aiden a room and walked in taking a seat next to his.

He sat down and connected the phone to his computers. He started typing stuff on his keyboard and handed me my phone.

"Text back. Find out if they tell you who they are." He said.

I nodded my head.

Me: who is this?

Unknown: take a guess pretty boy. Or actually just leave it to your minion to find out. He is trying right now isn't he?😏

"Stop" I said and aiden looked at me confused. I showed him the phone and he looked up to me.

"Smash it" he walking across the room and pulling a hammer out of a drawer.

My phone pinged alerting me i got another text.

Unknown: now now, there's no need to smash the phone Tyler.

I grabbed the hammer from aiden.

"Fuck you" I said and smashed the phone.

"I've got an area" aiden said when his computer made a sound.

"The signal is bouncing off these three cell phone towers" he said pointing at cell phone towers that were around 20 minutes away.

I grabbed aidens phone and smashed it. I ran out his room and into the living room where everyone was.

I went towards the desk and grabbed a paper.

I wrote down and lifted the paper for everyone to see.

'Get your phones and don't question it'

Everyone did as asked and I grabbed them one by one and smashed them except Amy's because it was just taken out and I doubt it was hacked.

After the last phone was smashed i looked up at the others.

"Diego and mike got get everyone a new phone now" they nodded and ran out the room.

After a few minutes everyone had now phone and aiden walked in with sims for everyone.

"What's going on?" Amy asked worried.

"Someone hacked our phones. They hear everything and know where we are. We need to leave now." I said and grabbed my keys.

"What do they want?" Amy asked. I ignored her and grabbed her hand dragging her to the car.

"Tyler, what do they want?" She asked again as we walked out the front door.

"Tyler!" She yelled and yanked her hand away. I kept my back to her and stopped.

"You Amy. They want you!" I said back quietly.

"Who is it?" She asked slowly walking towards me as I turned around.

"I don't know, just please get in the car and let's go. They're nearby whoever they are" I said opening the door for her.

She quietly done as asked and everyone else pilled into my car and the other too.

I backed out the driveway and began to drive. Not looking back.

I felt a slight squeeze of my hand and looked over at Amy.

"I trust you. We'll be fine. I'll be fine." She said quietly.