Chapter 56

Amy's pov

Things are just about starting to feel normal again. We might be in hiding but yesterday Tyler and Marco went to look for a new house so we aren't all cramped in here.

They said we can move in tomorrow.

Me, Ali and the rest of the boys have been training none stop to be able to fight my brother once we have everything we need.

We go deep into the woods for gun practice and go running in the mountains for exercise.

Aiden's been working his magic and keeping tabs on my brother. He hacked some sort of system that lets you find someone's face anywhere in the world because of face recognition on literally every CCTV camera around.

We get somewhat lucky if there's a camera with a mic. But that rarely happens.

"Hey" I grinned at Ali as we walked side by side to the swimming hole a small walk away.

We all needed a break so everyone is dressed and ready to go there.
Aiden being Aiden of course brought his laptop.

"Hey, so are you gonna jump with me?" She asked referring to the small rock jump that was there.

"Of course baby" I grinned as I kissed her cheek.

"Hands off my woman" Marco said joking around as he pulled Ali close.

"Shut up" she laughed as she smacked his arm and kissed my cheek back.

"Hey... hands of my princess" Tyler said smirking.

"Wow" me and Ali laughed and walked ahead with Diego and mikey.

"Hey hey" I grinned as I walked between the two and Ali joined on the end.

"Hola mi amor" Diego said earning a raised eyebrow from mikey.

"What?" He shrugged and laughed.

"What's Gucci babe?" Mikey said as he hung his arm around me.

"We want you guys to jump with us" Ali said speaking for me and I grinned at mikey.

"As long as you hold my hand mamacita" Diego said winking which earned him a smack around the head from me.

"Arrrrrrrrr I like a woman who plays hard to get" he said rolling his r and making a claw movement towards me with a facial expression.

"Okay then" I said widening my eyes and walking away

"Not gonna lie, he freaks me out sometimes" Ali said laughing

I nodded in agreement and glimpse forward to see that we had reached our destination.

Myself and Ali set up our towels and decided to tan a little first where as the boys jumped straight in as boys do.