Chapter 67

Amy's POV

I watched them all get out and felt my warm tears fall down my face.

I let out a shakey breath as I watched them start to walk. I wanted them to spot me before I went and started to run like a psycho.

Ali's POV

God this is it. This is the park. We sat for a minute as the guys gave me some time to process. I nodded my head as got out with the others following. What am I suppose to say? Will she freak out if I hug her?

I felt a hand grab my shakey one and calmed down.

I smiled up at Marco as we begun to walk towards the centre of the park. I hope she's here.

"I-i see her" Mikey breathed out before he broke into a run and ran towards a tiny fragile girl stood across the park from us. I felt tears start to fall as I began to sprint towards her as-well. I heard the pattering feet of the others running behind me.

Mikey reaches her and just stood there so I slowed down as well as the others.

I watched her as tears streamed down her tiny face and soon enough she basically jumped on him.

Amy's POV

I watched as they all started to run towards me. I was a little scared until my favourite brunette boy with those piercing blue eyes I could never forget stopped in front of me.

"Mikey... hey" I whispered out and saw tears fall down his face.

He's become so skinny.

"It's really you" he cried out as he pulled me in for a hug. I felt more tears fall as I hugged him back even tighter.

"It's me mike, I'm here and promise I'm never leaving." I cried out as I held him like he was going to disappear.

I heard more feet halt behind Mikey and opened my eyes to see the faces of all the people who hold my heart in their hands.

I let go of Mikey and looked at my best friend.

I cried even harder and went to hug her but she stepped back. I felt my heart break in to a million pieces.

"Ali?" I asked and she just looked at me. I looked her over and she's changed a lot. She's dyed her hair black and she has more muscles then she did before. Her eyes had lost their spark a little and she had bags under her eyes which showed she didn't get much sleep.

"Why did you go?" She whispered

"I didn't want to, I woke up and panicked because you all weren't there. I saw Kian by my bedside and he told me you were all gone. He said you all died and I'm the only who survived. All I remember was the shouting and screaming and j-jack. Beside me" I said looking down.

"We got an ambulance for you two. Jack died there and Kian told us you died in the emergency room. We went in and the monitor had a flatline whilst you laid there...dead" Aaron croaked our as he moved closer.

"I was alive. He lied to you. He lied to all of us" I said looking at them.

"I stayed with him and his dad and he fell in love with me but I couldn't. I couldn't move on from Tyler and I couldn't even think about being with someone with the thought of all of you dead. I kept remembering. That day. I had nightmares" I said moving closer to Ali as she cried.

She suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug crying. I hugged her back as she cried and let the tears flow.

She pulled back and put her hands on my cheeks.

"Promise me Amy. Promise you'll never leave again. Please keep it this time" she said looking at me.

I nodded my head and hugged her again. Soon enough everyone pulled into a group hug around us.

"Hey woaaahhh" I said as we all pulled away.

"Who grabbed my butt?" I asked laughing

"Sorry mami, my hand must've slipped" Diego said rubbing the back of his neck looking down.

"Come here idiot" I said laughing and pulling him in for a hug.

We decided to go get something to eat before we went home.

As we sat down in the dinner I looked around and frowned a little.

"He's not here" jake said sadly.

"We haven't seen him for a while. He's suppose to come home today I think right Marco?" Daniel said as he looked over to Marco.

"Yeah" Marco said nodding his head.

We talked and talked about everything and anything. I smiled and looked around as everyone joked and laughed.

I felt a hand grab a hold of mine and squeeze it.

"You're home now. You're safe" Mikey whispered in my ear. I smiled as I tear fell.

"I'm home" I whispered back and smiled.

Time skip

We reached the house and I looked up to see my home. I grinned as I ran inside and looked around. I made my way around and embraced it all. I went to find the others and went into the kitchen. I froze in my spot and looked at the ground.

"Hey Amy" Jacob called out.

I stayed frozen and aiden walked over to me.

"It's okay. Let uh lets go and get you to your room. You probably need to rest after today" he said quietly and walked me out of the kitchen and into my room.

Once I was in the room I closed the door and locked it. I looked around and it looked the same but different.

Instead of the smell of Tyler's cologne it smelled like a new car.

I went into the closet and then his smell hit me. I grabbed one of his jumpers and my shorts along with my underwear and went to go shower to clear my thoughts.

Once I was done I got out and changed into my clothes. I brushed my hair and made my way to the door. I unlocked it and went to Ali's room.

"Hey" I said quietly as she got up and closed the book she was reading.

"Can't sleep yet?" She asked as I nodded and she patted the bed.

"We need to feed you, did Kian starve you or something because you've lost a lot of weight" Ali joked as I smiled.

"And you've gained a lot of muscle" I said gesturing towards her arms.

"I've got a new career" he said shrugging as I looked at her confused.

"I'm an assassin" she said quietly.

"Oh um wow" I said shocked.

"Eh it's alright other than a few troubling customers" she said shrugging. Marco walked in and said hello.

"I'll let you guys get some rest. We'll speak more tomorrow" I said smiling as I hugged them both. I said goodnight and went back to my room.

Closing the door behind me I climbed into the bed and closed my eyes. For the first time in months I let sleep consume me and my thoughts.