Chapter 58

QUIT MY FUCKING JOB LIKE A BOSS ASS BITCH😂😂

They were rude and I'm not a dickhead so yeah bye bye to them.
Anyway. On with the story my loves.

Amy's pov

We walked into the house and started to pick our rooms, I pushed mikey and Diego out of the way and ran up the stairs to find the best room. I stopped at the top of the stairs as everyone started to make their way up. Ali came and stood beside me as I spoke.

"Let me just make it clear to your sorry asses that I'm picking a room only after I've looked. I get first pick. I got last pick last time so it's only fair." I said crossing my arms.

"No! That's not fair" Diego said stomping his feet.

"Shut the fuck up d, I don't care" I said raising my brows as he whimpered. Ali nudged me and cleared her throat.

"Oh yeah and Ali gets second pick" I said walking away with Ali following closely behind.

I walked past looking in every room as the boys stayed at the top of the stairs waiting and Marco having to have to pull Diego back every few moments.

Finally I found the perfect room, also the biggest I might add. I claimed it by yelling for Tyler and making him stand in the door way.

"Babe, I wanna look around still" he said rolling eyes and dropping his bags at the door walking off.

I stuck up my middle finger as he walked away and he did the same but didn't look and kept walking.

I kept looking with Ali until she found her room and dropped her bag by the door.

We walked arm in arm and made our way back to the boys who were still at the top of the stairs.

"You can go find your rooms now" I said smiling and walked off with Ali as Diego jumped up from the floor and ran.

"So road trip with me tomorrow to go get d and mikey a girl?" I asked as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Yup, just us yeah?" She replied as she grabbed the bottle off the counter top that I took out for her.

"Yea-" I was cut off by Tyler walking in and taking my bottle

"Nope" he said as he walked off.

"Ty, we aren't babies for god sake. We can go alone" I said sitting down and taking my bottle off him.

"Nope" he said closing his eyes and sitting back.

"Yeah" I said as Ali and Marco came and sat down with us.

"Marco, they wanna go alone tomorrow" Tyler said raising his brows and smirking.

"Nope" Marco said sitting back.

"Fuck off are you both coming tomorrow" I said getting up to get some food.

"Where's everyone going? We wanna come" Diego yelled followed by mikey.

"Definitely not" I said pulling a face.

"Whatever, we didn't want to go anyway" Diego said walking away whilst sticking up his finger.

——-

It's around 6am and me and Ali are in the kitchen. We were meant to leave around 9ish but to avoid the boys we got up earlier.

"Ready?" I whispered to Ali.

"Ready" she whispered back with a grin as we made our way to the car.

We put on our music and started singing along. As we got near Starbucks Drive thru we decided we also wanted to get McDonald's after.

"Get me something too" a gruff voice said in the back.