Chapter 46

Tyler's POV

I drove until we reached another safe house in the woods. Everyone was asleep because the drive was around 5 hours long.

I stopped the car and got out. I grabbed keys out of pot on the side and unlocked the door. I switched the lights on and walked back out.

Marco had already woken everyone up from the car he was driving. I walked to the car and woke everyone up except Amy. I opened the passenger door and unbuckled her.

I slowly lifted her and carried her into the mansion in the woods. We built it ourselves a few years ago. Every month there's someone who comes out here and checks that there's no break ins or any cobwebs and dust.

I carried Amy up the stairs and into my room and layed her down on my bed. After laying her down I took off her shoes and put the covers over her so she stayed warm.

I walked into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I had done that I grabbed a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a white t-shirt and changed. I put my phone on charge and then climbed into bed to go to sleep.

-the next day-

Amy's POV

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me and smiled. Slowly removing Tyler's arms from around my body I got up and went to the bathroom to shower and freshen up.

After around 30 minutes I left the bathroom and headed downstairs. I looked around the cute mansion that we were in and smiled.

Making my way to the kitchen I saw Diego passed out on couch with a packet of crisps on his lap and one hanging out his mouth whilst his body dangled off the couch that was clearly too small for him.

"Ridiculous" I said shaking my head in amusement.

I walked into the kitchen to see what food there was in the cupboards and fridge. The only thing I could find was porridge.

"That'll have to do." I said grabbing the biggest pot I could find and began to make my nans special recipe. As I was cooking I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and smiled as his familiar scent filled the air around me.

"Good morning" I said turning around.

"Morning" he whispered back hugging me.

"I don't get it, are you two a thing or just friend with benefits?" Diego said as he picked a piece of crisp from his hair and ate it.

"First of all ew and second I don't know what we are" I said letting go of Tyler and continuing to make the porridge for everyone.

"Hmm, I agree with her. You're disgusting and actually for your information she's my girlfriend" Tyler said.

I turned around to look at Tyler as Diego shrugged and walked away.

"But you haven't asked me yet?" I said confused.

"Okay, will you be my girlfriend?" He said grinning. I shrugged and replied.

"I guess so".

"What's that suppose to mean?" He said shocked.

"I'm joking. Of course I will idiot" I smiled and kissed him.

"Now go and sit down. Breakfast is made" I smiled and turned the stove off.

"Come and get it!" I yelled and then heard everyone make their way downstairs towards the kitchen.

"You all sounded like a heard of elefants" Tyler said laughing as I poured him and myself a bowl.

"You're such a dick" Marco said walking in with Ali on his back.

"Hey girl, hey" i grinned as she made her way over to sit beside me.

"Hellooooo" she smiled hugging me.

"This is delicious" Mikey said as he poured himself another bowl.

"I can tell. At least eat it a little slower or you'll fill yourself up and vomit" I said scrunching my nose at the thought.

He smiled and did as told whilst everyone else continued to eat.

-

The day went by fast and now we were all sitting by the fire and talking.    Me and Ali cuddled in a blanket whilst holding our marshmallows over the fire.

I looked over at Tyler who got up after his phone began to ring.

Tyler's POV.

I saw no caller ID as my phone buzzed in my hand and got up to go and answer it.

"Seeing as you've left the previous location I can talk to you in person." I grimaced at the voice that come though the other end of the line.

"What do you want?" I asked as I heard rustling in the back

"I want to make a deal" Jackson replied.

"No" I said about to hang up before I heard him continue.

"Don't hang up. Just listen. I want to make a deal that you leave and never come back. If you do so without telling anyone where you're going and  staying out of contact with them. I will promise that my sister and your friends will be safe" he said in a monotone.

"And what if I don't do that?" I asked having a feeling that I know what he is going to say next.

"If that happens then I'll come for you. All of you. I'll kill them all and keep you alive so you have to live with the pain. And trust me. It won't be a quick bullet to the head. Oh no, it'll be the slowest most agonising dead for each and everyone one of them. My sister last of course so you can see her plead for you to help." He said quickly.

"If I go. How will I know that they're safe and you haven't hurt them?" I asked as I looked over at my family and girlfriend laughing and talking.

"I give you my word. That's all I can do, all you have to do is stay away" he said before hanging up.

I ran my hand through my hair and felt my phone vibrate in my hand.

Unknown: you have 6 hours.

I looked at the phone then back at everyone in front of me and knew what I had to do.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as they all called me over again. I faked a smile and continued like nothing was wrong.