Chapter 20

After crowning Harry as the new King, the people congratulated him.

This is the first time that Harry will talk to random people.

He shake hands, smile, and gave out a little conversation. While Zayn, well, he's at the corner of the room, watching his royal boyfriend meet and greet people.

Harry would sometimes glance at Zayn, as Zayn will just give him a reassuring smile that he's alright at the corner "Who would've thought you'll have a King as your boyfriend?" Zayn almost jumped seeing Louis popped out "Geez Lou! Where did you come from?" Zayn said as Louis chuckled "And yeah, I'm lucky aren't I? I love Harry. Even if he's not royal" Zayn said as Louis stared at his friend, Zayn is really inlove. His eyes says so "Good for you Man, good for you" Louis smiled "oh by the way, I got the internship" Zayn piped in as Louis smiled even more "Great news! Did you tell Harry?"
"Not yet. Maybe later. He's still busy" Zayn looked at the crowd that surrounds Harry and most of them are giggling girls "Look at that, the girls are hoping to get some action tonight from the King" Louis laughed "Too bad, he's mine" Zayn boast "What about you? Aren't you getting some action tonight?" Zayn asked Louis as Louis smiled a little "I think I won't be. Niall invited me to the castle's pond later after the celebration"

"Oooh so Niall is your action for tonight?" Zayn playfully wiggled his eyebrows as Louis elbowed him "We're just gonna talk. And Niall, he's different. He's a person that I want to take slow things with, you know? Get to know more better before the action" Louis explained as Zayn was amused, wow, Louis really likes Niall.

Zayn patted Louis' shoulders "I wish you all the luck and happiness with Niall" Zayn smiled.

After the celebration, the guests began to dispersed the area. Harry bid his goodbyes to the guests and after that, he sighed "Never knew this would be so tiring" Harry whined as his Dad chuckled "You'll get used to it, promise" Harry smiled "You'll have a presscon tomorrow okay? So, rest for now and be ready to face people tomorrow" his Dad added as Harry nodded.

His Mom and Dad bid Harry goodnight as he kissed his parents on their cheeks. After that, he went looking for Zayn.

Where could Zayn be?

Harry took off the crown and gave it to the caretaker. He walked, exiting the ballroom and walked to the isles. Even Niall is not in the room, where are they? They didn't left Harry did they?

Harry then went inside his chambers, and then his eyes sparkles seeing Zayn on his bed, sleeping. Harry approached Zayn as he stared at him. Tonight was amazing. He didn't expected that everything will turn out fine. He didn't expect that his parents will accept him for who he is and for who he loves. And he didn't expect that Zayn came back and they're boyfriends again.

Harry sat beside Zayn as he examined his face. He missed this face. Harry trailed his hands on Zayn's cheeks, tracing his eyebrows, his long lashes, pointy nose and finally his lips. Harry traced Zayn's lips, gently running his fingers through them and that wake Zayn, slowly opening his eyes "Sorry" Harry whispery said as Zayn smiled, he take hold of Harry's hand and kissed his palm "Is your coronation finished?" Zayn asked as he sat beside Harry "Yes. And I'm tired" Harry pouted as he leaned his head on Zayn's shoulder "Of course, you're a King, do you expect it to be 'Driving Miss Daisy'?" Zayn chuckled as he teased Harry "But on a serious note, I have some news" Zayn said as Harry sat straight and looked at Zayn "I got my internship at the company I dreamed of" Zayn cheered as Harry smiled and hugged Zayn, so tight "Omy! Congrats Zayn! You made it!" Harry said as Zayn hugged Harry back, wrapping his arms on his waist "Yeah, and your portrait made me get the internship" Harry face Zayn "My Portrait?"

"If you could remember, the portrait I drew when we first met" Zayn explained as Harry nodded, he remembers! Harry smiled as he leaned his head to Zayn "That was a perfect portrait" Harry whispered as Zayn smiled, and then Harry leaned in even more as captured Zayn's lips.

How he missed Zayn's lips.

They'd kissed, sucked and nibbled on each kiss as Harry straddled on Zayn's hips. He gently pushed Zayn to the bed as Zayn lied on his back. Then, Harry continued Kissing Zayn's lips, his hands all over Zayn.

Zayn's hands travels through Harry's neck, and to his shoulders and then went to his collarbones. They stopped kissing as Harry took off his coat, as for Zayn, he took off his jacket, and then his shirt. Harry follows by taking off his black polo, unbuttoning them. After their tops were gone, Harry examined Zayn beautiful body, Harry then started kissing Zayn as he trailed down on his neck, licking and tasting every skin of Zayn's that gave out a moan from Zayn.

And Harry was even more turned on, he keeps on kissing until he kissed Zayn's collarbones. Zayn then grabbed Harry by his arm as he shifted their positions together, now Zayn is on top and attacking Harry with kisses.

Zayn kissed him passionately on his lips, and then to his chin, down to his neck. Zayn nibbled on Harry's neck as it formed his mark, and after that, he traveled to his shoulder blades, down to his collar bones and to his chest until Zayn reaches his stomach, Harry gave out a sexy moan as Zayn's fully turned on. Zayn then unbuckled Harry's belt as he stared at those green eyes "You're so beautiful" Zayn seductively said as Harry bit his bottom lip "I can't take it anymore Zayn" Harry said, as Zayn took off Harry's pants.

Zayn then went to his bag, to get a condom and went back Harry. Zayn can see Lust in Harry's beautiful green orbs "Are you sure?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded—many times.
Zayn took off his pants as Harry watched, and Harry is more turned on now seeing Zayn's sexy body "Come here" Harry said as he pulled Zayn towards him after their clothes are everywhere.

—•—

Zayn slowly opened his eyes as he saw Harry, sleeping like a cute pup beside him.

Zayn smiled, they've just made love last night and it was the best. Harry called out his name many time and he's so sexy. Zayn put his hand on Harry's head as he ran his fingers through his silky hair. Harry then scooted towards Zayn as Harry put his arm on Zayn's naked chest. Zayn then planted a soft kiss on Harry's forehead.

Harry opened his eyes and his head perked up. Adjusting his vision to the room. He smiled when he felt someone beside him, his Zayn. Harry blushed remembering their moment from last night. Who would've thought that they made love on Harry's bed? Harry looked at Zayn "Good morning" Harry said as Zayn kissed the top of Harry's nose "Good morning, Love" Zayn said as Harry kissed his cheeks.

"Sire?" Both Harry and Zayn looked at the door "Time to wake up, you still have a presscon" one of the servants said behind the closed door as Harry sighed "Be right out" Harry responded.

Harry looked at Zayn "I would love to spend my whole day with you but, I can't. I'm a King now" Harry said "I know Love, just do what you gonna do okay? I have work and classes today" Zayn said as he get up and sat on the bed "Just call or text me" Zayn smiled as Harry get up and hugged Zayn from his back. Harry then put his hand on Zayn's cheek and made Zayn face him as he kissed him on his lips.

They'd stop when they needed air to breathe "I love you Zayn"

"I LOVE YOU MORE, MY ROYAL HIGHNESS"

—•—•—

A/N:

Hey Guys! I'm sorry for the cliffhanger on their s•x scene. I can't write a good smut. I tried to make this chapter a little lusty and I'll let your imaginations fly on how Harry and Zayn made love. I got so many feels writing this part!

And yes! Epilogue next!

Don't forget to vote or comment!

Spread love, not hate! ❤️

— the CAT xx