Chapter 5

Conversation with Harry gave Zayn a little joy.

He'd never talked to anyone that long and FYI, they'd just met. After talking to Harry, Zayn went back to his dorm to freshen up a bit and get ready for his work. Zayn didn't realize that he's smiling walking back to his room "Look at that" Louis said as Zayn scoffed "What are you talking about?" Zayn questioned as Louis stared at him and gave him a grin "I've never seen Malik smiled like that before" Louis said as Zayn gave him a serious look "Did you meet someone?" Louis asked as they entered their room "What? No! Can't a guy smile?" Zayn said as Louis shook his head "Just saying man" Louis said as he lied down on his bed.

Zayn chuckled as he sat on his bed, he was smiling all by his self? Zayn never imagined that he'll get attracted to Harry and to think, they just met.

Zayn sighed, stop thinking about Harry and go to work, Zayn thought.

Harry was humming when he went inside the Inn. He's just happy.

He'd made a new friend and it was a handsome man. Harry wanted to giggled but he'd suppressed it "Oh wow, someone's happy" Liam, the owner of the Inn said. Harry and him had become friends since Harry stayed at the inn for a while.

Harry smiled "I'm always Happy Liam" Harry said as Liam nodded "How's your stay here so far, Harry?" Liam asked as Harry leaned his elbows on the counter "Well, it's fun and I'm really enjoying it" Harry said "That's great" Liam gave a smile. Harry wave a hand at Liam as he went to his room. Harry sighed, meeting Zayn, he never wants to go back to the castle.

Harry looked at the time, Zayn's shift at the bar will be at 8PM, Harry will be there. He just wants to see him.

Zayn opened the bar.

He wiped the tables and arranged the chairs "Good evening Zayn" Gary greeted as Gary went to the counter. Zayn then went to the bar, he get some drinks ready and waited for some customers.

The bell ringed as Olivia went inside "As usual, our first regular" Zayn smiled at Olivia "Scotch on the rocks" Olivia said as she sat "I thought your Doctor said not to drink alcohol?" Zayn asked as he prepares Olivia's drink "I don't care what my Doctor says, I'll die anyway" Olivia sadly said as Zayn handed her the drink "You shouldn't say that Olivia" Zayn gave her a smile as Olivia smiled back "Oh Zaynie, if I'm 40 years younger, I'll definitely marry you" Olivia chuckled as she take a sip on her drink "Sorry, Zayn likes pretty boys too" Gary piped in.

And yes, Garry knows about Zayn sexuality. Zayn told him because Gary is like a grandpa to him, he tells him everything including his sexuality. Zayn chuckled "Omg, you like guys?" Olivia gasped as Zayn hesitated nodding "Aw, I am hoping I'll give you a date but that's thrown out of the window since you like boys" Olivia said. Zayn is glad that the people he knows that surrounds him accepts him for who he is.

The bell ringed as they looked at the new customer.

Zayn's heart beat fast as he looked at Harry, walking inside the bar. Gary elbowed Zayn "What?" Zayn whispered as Gary chuckled "Pretty boy huh?" Gary wiggled his eyebrows as Zayn playfully rolled his eyes "Hi" Harry greeted as Olivia looked at Harry from top to bottom "Wow, what a handsome man" Olivia praised as Harry looked at her and smiled "Thanks" Harry then face Zayn "Can I get you something?" Zayn asked as Harry looked at the menu "One root-beer" Harry said as Zayn nodded and prepared his drink.

After that, Zayn gave him the root-beer. Harry drink the root-beer "You look like a prince" Olivia said out of the blue as Harry's eyes widened and spilled his drink all over the counter. All of them are in shock that Harry just spilled his drink "Sorry" Harry mumbled as he grabbed some tissues and wiped the drink "Just, let me Harry" Zayn said but Harry keeps on wiping the spilled drink.

Zayn chuckled as he take hold of Harry's hand "I said, I'll handle it" Zayn said as Harry's heart thumped. He felt Zayn's hand, and there's electricity.

Harry gulped as his cheeks turned red. Zayn on the other hand, stared at the Harry's green eyes as he leaned in closer to Harry. Harry didn't know what to do, Zayn is getting closer and closer "So—" Gary interrupted as both Zayn and Harry jumped "It's getting intense here, am I right?" Gary chuckled as Zayn awkwardly laughed "I'll—I'll finish this" Zayn said as he removed his hand atop Harry's "Yeah, I'll go over there—I mean, I'll be there" Harry stuttered as he spun around and he took a deep breath, what was that?!

Harry went to an empty table with his root-beer as he drink there in silence.

Zayn went to the kitchen and grabbed some towel. He breathe a sigh of relief. When he held Harry's hand, everything just vanished, it's like it's just him and Harry left at the bar. He can't be developing feelings for Harry right?

Zayn went out to wipe the spilled drink. He's eyes immediately darted at Harry, who's sitting near the window "You could go talk to him" Zayn almost jumped "Stop popping everywhere Gary" Zayn said as he continued to wipe the counter "After you're done there, you could accompany him, we're slow today" Gary smiled as Zayn shook his head "I'm sure he doesn't want anyone talking to him" Zayn said "That's not the way I see it earlier" Gary wiggled his eyebrows. After Zayn finished wiping the counter, he got pushed by Gary to talk to Harry.

Okay, having a 'Friendly' conversation won't hurt, right?