Chapter 7

Harry rummaged through his shirts, he must wear something elegant tonight since it's his first date. But all he brought was just plain shirts "I should've brought my gold polo" Harry mumbled. Since he doesn't know where Zayn will take him, Harry wore his casual—black jeans, black shirt, and black shoes. Harry is quite nervous on this date. He doesn't know anything about dating. Sure, he googled some stuff about dating but he'd never experienced it. Harry wishes that it will go well.

As for Zayn, he's phasing back and forth on his room, looking for something to wear. Louis opened the door and saw a troubled Zayn "What's up Lad?" Louis asked as Zayn stopped and looked at Louis "Nothing" Zayn said as he continued to look something to wear "You've been keeping secrets from me Zayn?" Louis asked as Zayn's eyes widened "Of course not, why would you say that?" Zayn defensively said "I don't know, you got this look in your eyes that you're not telling me something" Louis pushed as he stared at Zayn. He's right.

Louis is his friend and he has the right to know on what's happening on his life, right? "Well, I have a date, tonight" Zayn said as Louis jumped for joy "Wow! Amazing! It's been a while you've dated Zaynie" Louis patted his friend "So, who's the lucky guy?" Louis asked "His name is Harry Horan, he's a traveler, I think" Zayn said "Harry Horan, familiar. I mean, the last name" Louis said "And he's a traveler?" Zayn nodded "Yes, but he's lives in outskirts of town. He's here to see the city" Zayn said "And to see you" Louis playfully wiggled his eyebrows "Stop it Lou" Zayn said "Now, I'm having a little problem on where take to him"

"Take him to an art museum, I bet he'll like that" Louis suggested "I don't know. The last guy I dated said that I was boring because I took him there, we never had a second date" Zayn sighed "Just try it for Harry, maybe he's different" Louis said "Oh yeah, he also wants to see my works" Zayn happily said "Amazing right? All of the guys you've dated, Harry is the only one who's interested on your works. Maybe he is different" Louis said and that gave Zayn hope that Harry will like art museums "Just be yourself man, and if he'll say that you're boring then, he's not the right guy for you" Louis advice as Zayn nodded.

After their conversation, Zayn prepared for his date. As he was preparing, Louis snapped his fingers "Oh yeah! Now I know where I heard your dates last name. Listen—" Louis sat at his bed "I met this guy named Niall and his last name is also Horan" Louis said "Where did you met him?"

"At the street" Louis said as Zayn gave him a look "I mean, he was at the cafe but then things got a little complicated, I followed him and boom, we've instantly became friends" Louis explained cheery as Zayn shook his head "You need to stop making random friends Louis, it'll get you in trouble" Zayn said as he put some cologne.

Louis scoffed "Please, I'm just being friendly, and Niall is into some adventure! He's looking for someone and I'm helping him" Louis excitedly said "Wow, you're a people's person Louis, but make sure that you keep safe okay?" Zayn said as Louis chuckled "You sound like my Mom" Louis teased "I'm also good at judging character and Niall seems to be a good guy, he also has the most beautiful blue eyes" Louis said dreamily "Don't tell me you're turning gay over that guy?" Zayn teased as Louis paused—he's not, is he? "Hey?" Zayn wave a hand at Louis' face as Louis blinked "Huh?"

"You got lost for a second there, everything alright?" Zayn asked as Louis nodded "You look good, you better get going" Louis gave Zayn his reassuring smile as Zayn nodded.

—•—

Harry is now waiting at the lobby of the Inn. He's nervous. He checked his self thrice at the mirror. He looks good. Wearing all black.

Harry looked at the time and it's almost 8. He composed himself as he took a deep breath. The door of the Inn opened and revealed Zayn Malik in white polo, his sleeves curled into three—forth, black jeans and converse sneakers, he look beautiful. Harry is speechless "Hey" Zayn shyly said as Harry smiled "You look nice. And I look—" Harry looked at his self and back at Zayn "underdress" Harry said as Zayn chuckled "You look perfect" Zayn whispery said.

Zayn and Harry took the bus to downtown.

And as planned, Zayn will take Harry to the Art museum. And hopefully, Harry will love it. Harry's heart is pounding like crazy. He's so nervous that he wanted to melt. Harry tried to relax. Everything will be alright. They've reached the bus stop and walk a little until they've reached the art museum. Harry's eyes sparkles, he likes looking at pictures and art works. When he was a child, one of his dreams is to visit art museums since his Father always bought paintings and hang it on their walls. And when he escaped, he did visit some museums but not art museum "Uhm—so, is it okay if we'll go see some paintings?" Zayn asked and hoping Harry would say yes "Absolutely!" Harry said with too much excitement as Zayn's heart is happy. He's liking Harry more.

They've went inside the museum as Harry's heart is filled with so much joy.
And Zayn, he can't help but stare at Harry. He's so full of life, so enthusiastic. Zayn loves how Harry's eyes sparkles every time he sees a painting or how Harry's smile got even broader every time he'll see something interesting.

Louis is right, he is different.