Chapter 14

Zayn opened his eyes the next morning.

His head hurts and his heart. He got a little hangover. So last night, hearing the news, Zayn didn't hesitate as he drank whiskey. A number of bottles later, he's drunk and emotional. He'd cry his heart out. Letting Olivia and Gary know about what happened.

They're all shocked of course, that the curly haired lad was the Prince. Zayn cried and cried until he can no longer gave out tears. Gary called Louis to pick up Zayn on his bar because he fell asleep on the counter.

Louis feels sorry for his friend. Zayn was never like this to his other heartbreaks before. This is the first time that he'd seen Zayn so broken. And come to think, Harry and Zayn had been just boyfriends for a day. But maybe, from a little span of time, Zayn felt a connection with Harry that he feels like its eternity that they know each other.

Zayn slowly sat on his bed and eyed the room. Louis is not on his bed and his alone again. And being alone, he always remember Harry. He groaned as wipe his hands on his face. Then, he saw the canvas that he painted yesterday. His eyes turned red as he grabbed the canvas, grabbed a scissor and ripped the canvas into to two.

He keeps on cutting and ruining the canvas. He was supposed to show it to Harry but now he can't because he's gone! Zayn doesn't care anymore if he'll get an internship or not. All he know right now is that, his head hurts and his heart is broken.

When Louis came back on the dorm, he saw Zayn, sitting on the floor and the canvas pieces scattered on the floor "Zayn! What?! That painting is for your internship!" Louis gasped as Zayn didn't looked at him, its like Louis wasn't even there. Zayn is just staring at an empty space, holding the scissors.

Louis slowly grabbed the scissors and put it away "Zayn, you need to get up" Louis said as he held Zayn's shoulders and helped him get up. Zayn obliged as he got up and sat on his bed. Louis is so sad seeing his friend like this "Zayn, listen—" Louis sat next to Zayn "Come on Man, you can't be like this. You can't let a heartbreak ruin you" Louis said as Zayn is still staring at an empty space "We know that Harry loves you, and I know that it was not his intention to hurt you" Louis added as Zayn looked at him "Really now?" Zayn said "If Harry did love me, he would have told me sooner that he was a prince. I would have accepted that. But no, he made me fell for him deeper and left me. What kind of a person do that to someone they love?! Harry made me happy Louis, he made me happy. He inspired me—" tears rolling down on Zayn's cheeks "—he was the one who gave me inspiration to finish that painting!" Zayn sniffed "I tried Lou. I tried to forget him. I tried to tell myself that Harry was just an illusion but no, our memories keeps on coming back and back and I can't stop it from coming back" Zayn cried so hard that Louis didn't do anything but hugged Zayn.

He really loves Harry.

After the emotional moment of Zayn, he went to the CD shop. He still has work.

Zayn went inside the shop. As usual, he did what he always does. Arranging CD's and wait for customers. Tony appeared from the backdoor as he smiled at Zayn "Hey Zayn" Tony greeted as Zayn wave a hand.

Tony then examined Zayn's face—dark bags under his eyes, a little stubble on his chin and his eyes are a little puffy too "Geez, you look horrible" Tony said as Zayn just shrugged. Tony then grabbed something from the counter "Oh yeah, here's the Meteora album that the Curly haired ordered. It just came in today" Tony said as Zayn wanted to cry. He remembered Harry when he first came inside the CD shop.

Zayn choked, he cleared his throat "Yeah, wow, it took days to get here" Zayn said "Yeah. I'll call the curly Hair so that he can get it here now" Tony said as he fetched for his phone "No need—" Zayn said as Tony looked at him weirdly "I mean, I'll give it to him, we're kind of a—" Zayn cleared his throat "—friends" Zayn added as Tony nodded "Very well, here—" Tony gave the CD to Zayn.

—•—

Harry was at his room, stuck, prisoned.

He's been in his room for days and all he did was stare at an empty space. He only gets out when it's time for him to eat. He misses Zayn so bad. And he wonders if how he's doing. Harry hopes that he's okay. He loved Zayn, and he still do. The last thing he doesn't wanna do to Zayn is to hurt him. Harry's eyes began to water. He'd been crying for days now too. Every time he remembers Zayn, he can't help but feel the pain on his heart. He'd caused Zayn pain.

His door opened and Niall entered "Prince Harry?" Niall softly said as Harry wiped his tears away "Yeah?" Harry stood and face Niall "I'm just here to ask you, if how are you feeling?" Niall asked as Harry stared at him. Harry then went to sit on his study desk "What do you mean?" Harry asked, showing to Niall that he's alright and not heartbroken "Come on Harry—" Harry looked at Niall, he didn't called him Prince "—I came here as your friend. I can still see that you're still broken" Niall said as Harry deeply sighed "I'm not okay, I'm still heartbroken and I'm going Crazy! I can't stop my heart from feeling the hurt! I've loved Zayn! And it's all my fault that he's hurting right now. I shouldn't have do it you know?" Harry crumbled "I shouldn't have fell inlove with him" Harry mumbly said as Niall approached him and patted his shoulder "We can't stop ourselves from falling inlove. If you fall, you fall. It's okay that you fell inlove than living in regret and what if's. It's a good thing that you did fell inlove with Zayn" Niall sadly smiled.

Harry then hugged Niall "Thank you Ni. I needed this" Harry whispered as Niall hugged back. After hugging, one of the guards cleared his throat as Niall and Harry both looked at him "The royal highness, King and Queen is looking for you, Prince Harry" Harry wave a hand at the guard, indicating that he's dismissed.

What could be the Royals want?