PROLOGUE

Zayn Malik is a college student taking up BA Fine arts at Newcastle University.

He was lucky to get in since most of his batch mates who tried from high school didn't get in. The Dean told Zayn that he has great output from his paintings and sketches. Newcastle is Zayn's dream school. Its a prestigious University for people who has talents and gifts or just eager to learn students. And now, Zayn is on his sophomore year and he's making sure that he'll graduate. He come all the way on succeeding to graduate in college. He works a double job—Employee at the CD shop by day and bartender at night. The salary of his jobs are the ones keeping him to school.

Zayn is a hardworking man, especially when it comes to his education. But, everything changed when he meets the King's son—Harry Styles. He has to make the biggest decision that will change his life, forever.

Harry styles, son of King Styles, and the only Heir to the throne. Harry Styles is castle bound. He never gets out of the castle because his Father forbids him to. It's a dangerous world out there, especially when he's a royalty. Harry wants to explore the world. To explore England. His whole existence, he never seen what's it like outside the castle walls. Only his Father and Mother are allowed to go out.

His Father said that Harry is their precious gem that's why he's being locked inside the castle. But Harry wanted to get out. Harry planned on how he'll get out of the castle. And when he did, he meets Zayn Malik, and made him feels things that's so new to him. Meeting Zayn gave Harry a chance to be happy but this happiness has consequences and it's up to Harry to decide if he'll keep the happiness he wanted.