Chapter 6

Harry is thinking.

Thinking what just happened between him and Zayn earlier. Zayn held his hand and Harry feels electrocuted.

Harry touched his hand where Zayn touched earlier, Harry sighed "What was that?" He mumbled "Mind if I'll join you?" Zayn asked as Harry gulped, oh god, he feels like fainting "Sure" Harry crookedly smiled. Zayn sat opposite to Harry "Listen, sorry about the episode earlier, I didn't know what got into me that I spilled my beer" Harry chuckled as Zayn smiled—Harry's heart is melting "No problem, I've handled worst" Zayn said. So what to talk about?

Harry thought "Why did you spilled it tho?" Zayn asked "Huh?" Harry answered in confusion "Is it something about what Olivia said? You looking like a prince?" Zayn added as Harry's heart is pounding.

He's nervous "Well, you look like it" Zayn tapped his fingers on the table "You look like a prince" Zayn added as he stared at Harry's green eyes. Harry choked, Zayn has the most beautiful hazel eyes ever! And those lashes "Maybe this is what I get for staying at home for so long" Harry joked. After that awkward shyness, Harry and Zayn began to open up to each other.

Zayn told Harry about his family and Harry, well he also told Zayn but changed some minor details like, he's living in a castle and he's the next heir to the throne. Okay, he might lied a little but Zayn won't know that.

All Zayn knows that Harry is a one cute and sexy man.

—•—

Niall spent many nights sleeping at hotels. He's trying his best to find Harry in this big city. Niall and Harry are best friends because they both grew up inside the castle. The only difference is, Niall's the son of the servant. But when Niall grew up, the Styles made him to be Harry's butler.

And they also helped Niall with his studies through home schooled. So him and Harry are classmates at homeschool. But Niall is familiar with the city since, he sometimes get out unlike to Harry, he'd never get a chance to see the city not until now that he'd escape.

Niall went to the cafe to do some further research on where could Harry possibly be. He's head is aching and badly needed coffee. As Niall was scrolling through his phone, he lost his focus when he heard some giggling at the other table. Niall glanced at the other table and saw two women and a brown haired guy sitting and talking.

Niall went back to his scrolling "Oh Louis, you're such a charmer" a woman said as the guy laughed so hard that the entire cafe can hear him "That's why you guys love me, right?" The guy, Louis said. Niall is irritated. He slam his hand on the table that gave a fright to the two women and a wide eyed for Louis. Niall tsked as he stood and left the cafe.

How can he concentrate finding Harry if there's noise everywhere?

Niall is walking to the pavement when someone called him "Oi!" Niall glanced at his back as he saw the brown haired dude at the cafe. Why's he following Niall?! Niall pick up his phase as he walked fast. Louis also did the same.

Niall crossed the street and when it's time for Louis to cross, the cars came. Louis is persistent not to let Niall away so, he charged to the crowded streets. Niall can't believe it! He's still following him even though the cars are everywhere at the street. Louis didn't stop, he crossed the street even though the cars keeps on honking at him. Louis almost got hit by a car when someone pulled him aside to the pavement.

Louis landed on his stomach "Ow!" Louis hissed as he looked up, he saw the bluest eyes, staring at him "Are you trying to kill yourself?" Niall asked as Louis stood and shake off the dirt on his shirt. Niall spun around and left Louis but Louis followed him "Why did you make a scene at the cafe?" Louis asked, as Niall ignored him "Hey dude!" Louis grabbed him by his shoulder and spun him around.

Niall glared at him "What do you want?!" Niall shouted as Louis raised his hands as surrender, this guy has anger issues "Trying to ask if what's up with you?" Louis said as Niall raised a brow "I can help you, I'm a psych major" Louis smiled as Niall shook his head "I'm not crazy, I'm just looking for someone" Niall answered as Louis smile got even broader "Oh! Now that we're friends, Can I help you?" Louis enthusiastically said. What's wrong with this dude? "I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson" Louis offered his hand to shake as Niall stared at his hand and back at Louis' face "Come on buddy, I don't bite" Louis said as Niall rolled his eyes and shake Louis' hand "Niall Horan" Niall seriously said "Great! Now, lets look for your missing person" Louis said as he grinned.

He's full of excitement.

Back at the bar, Harry and Zayn are enjoying their time together.

They've been talking and talking until Gary approached them "Zayn, why don't you take your friend home? I'll close up the Bar" Gary said as Zayn looked at his phone, it's already past 11pm "You're already closing? It's not yet 2am" Zayn said as Gary sighed "This Bar is getting old, and we're slow today so, I'll just close up early. You could take Your friend home" Gary smiled as he left. Harry smiled "You don't have to take me home, It's just a walking distance to where I'm staying" Harry said "Then, I'll walk you to where you're staying" Zayn answered.

Zayn fetch his bag and bid goodbye to Gary "See you later Gary" Gary wave a hand at Zayn. Harry was waiting at the door, contemplating if its a good idea that Zayn will walk him home. What if Zayn will take advantage of him? But Zayn doesn't know that Harry's a prince "Ready?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded.

"So, you're homeschooled right?" Zayn started as Harry nodded "What courses did you take?" Zayn asked as Harry's mind went blank—shoot, its all about how to be a better king "Well, you know, Math, English, literature—those subjects" Harry nervously answered "Those are just minor, what's your major?" Zayn asked, oh gad, Harry wants to melt "Uhm, Music?" Harry awkwardly said as Zayn raise a brow "Wow, that's cool" Zayn said as Harry nervously chuckled "You promised to show me your work, right?" Harry changed the subject as Zayn snapped his fingers "Yes! That's right. And yeah, about the Meteora album, I'll definitely call you—" Zayn said as he realizes that it sounded wrong "I mean, I'll call you when the album is already at the shop" Zayn added as Harry smiled with his dimples out, Zayn wanted to kiss those dimples.

"So, this is where I'm staying" Harry said as Zayn looked at the sign "Shack" Zayn read "The outside seems old but the inside is beautiful. It's well maintained" Harry said "Well okay then, I'll see you?" Harry added as Zayn doesn't want Harry to go yet "Yeah, sure" Zayn sadly said "Uhm, okay goodnight" Harry wave a hand as he went inside "Harry, wait!" Zayn called as Harry immediately went back "Yeah?" Zayn bit his bottom lip as he took a deep breath "Would you like to got out? For Dinner? Tomorrow?" Zayn shyly asked as Harry's heart melted, he's asking him out "Yeah, I would love to" Harry gave out a sweet smile as Zayn smiled back "I could show you my works then, I'll see you tomorrow night, around 8? I'll pick you up, okay?" Zayn said as Harry nodded.

And Harry now has a date.