Chapter 17

To be a king or not?

Harry is thinking. Thinking if he'll still pursue his Parents dream that Harry will be the next king.

Harry's at his chamber, getting ready for he coronation night. He's dressed in black tuxedo and black tie, with shining leather black shoes. The only missing piece are the king's cape and the crown.

His father said that Harry could be a King even without a Queen. Harry will chose his Queen when the right time comes. But that is not why Harry is rethinking his life. His thinking about Zayn. Zayn makes Him happy and not the crown. His parents doesn't even know that Harry likes a guy. But Harry doesn't care. He doesn't care if Zayn is a guy. All he cares is Zayn makes him happy.

Harry looked at the Meteora Album, what should he do?

There's a knock on his door "Come in" Harry said as Niall went inside also dressed in full black tuxedo "Are you ready Prince Harry?" Niall asked as Harry took a deep breath.

He really doesn't know if he's ready or not "I guess so" Harry said.

—•—

Zayn just finished his painting and he's glad he did.

He wrapped the painting using a newspaper and tied it with string. Zayn's going to the art company. The company called and they'll be giving a chance to Zayn. He'll have an interview tonight. Louis came in with a coat and tie on his hands "Wow, is there a prom?" Zayn joked. Louis didn't laughed but instead, he gave the envelope to Zayn "Hey, it's your girls letter right?" Zayn said as Louis just sat on his bed "Open it" Louis said as Zayn looked at him with a confused face.

Zayn opened the envelope and his eyes widened seeing the Royal's logo engraved on the special paper "Coronation?!" Zayn muttered as he keep on reading. After reading, he looked at Louis "Harry's going to be a king?!" Zayn said as his hands trembles "What, he sent these?" Zayn asked as Louis nodded "He wants you there Z, he wants to see you" Louis said as Zayn didn't know what to do.

The coronation is tonight and so is his interview.

Harry wants to see Zayn and Zayn does too "Are you going?" Louis asked as Zayn thought for a minute. Then he remembered, Harry left him. Didn't told him that he was a prince. And now, he sent him an invite to his coronation to be a King. Their worlds are different.

Zayn won't fit in Harry's world. Zayn shook his head and put the invite on his bag "Nah, I got an interview to get to" Zayn said, acting casual—casual that he's not hurt, and he's okay. Louis knows that he's not okay.

Zayn then grabbed his canvas "I'm going to my interview, so yeah—see you later" Zayn said as he bid goodbye to Louis.

Zayn took the bus going to the company.

He's thinking if he's going to see Harry. Harry made him happy. Harry gave him inspiration. Inspiration that Zayn finished his internship painting "Wake up Zayn, wake up. He's a prince and soon to be King, you don't fit in and most especially, Harry—" Zayn paused "Harry, you love Harry" Zayn mumbled to his self "But, we gotta move forward. We gotta keep moving. Your dreams is a mile away" Zayn added.

Zayn reached the bus stop, he took off the bus and walked to the pavement towards the art company.

As Zayn reached the tall building where the company is, he's eyes roamed the place and he took a deep breath —this is it! Zayn inhaled, exhaled and went inside.

The inside is even more grand! A chandelier on the top and it has marbled floors and walls. Zayn approached the information desk "Hi" Zayn smiled as the lady behind the computer looked up "Yes?"

"Zayn Malik, I have a 7pm interview?" Zayn said as the lady went back on her computer, typing and then she looked at Zayn again "Yes, please go to the 3rd floor and look for the art director, he's expecting you" the lady said as Zayn nodded and said his thanks.
Zayn rode the elevator and pressed 3.

The elevator closed its door and a happy melody began to play inside the elevator. After a minute, the elevator stopped and sounded, Zayn just reached 3rd floor. Zayn got off and looked for the silver name plate of the Art director and it's located at the most corner of the hallway. Zayn read the name Plate "Mikhail Gustavo—Art director" Zayn read. Zayn's heart thumped, this is it. The moment you've been waiting for. Pathway to your dreams. Zayn then opened the door "Hello?" Zayn softly asked "Please come in" Zayn heard a man said. Zayn went inside as he closed the door.

The chair from the desk spun around and revealed Mikhail who's smiling and he looks like 60years old "And you must be Zayn? Welcome!" Mikhail said as Zayn smiled and put his canvas and bag down "take your sit" Zayn nodded as he took his sit "Now—" Mikhail opened a folder which has Zayn's resume "You're from Newcastle University taken up Fine Arts, that's nice" Mikhail read "Did you brought your work?" Mikhail asked, looking at Zayn as Zayn fetch his work "Here's what I have prepared" Zayn showed Mikhail his work.

Mikhail examined his work. It took a while, like Zayn's just sitting there, awkwardly holding His canvas "You've got potential" Mikhail said as Zayn's heart thumped, he's so nervous "But, I want to see some of your works, like the ones without color. A portrait maybe" Mikhail said as Zayn rummaged through his backpack "I think I got something here" Zayn said as he grabbed his folder and opened it. He scanned his drawings and shoot, most of them are just a scratch.

Zayn's heart is thumping, if he can't give anything to Mikhail, his dream is over. He rummaged and rummaged until he saw Harry's portrait. Its the decent one left. Mikhail smiled "May I?" He said as Zayn hesitated giving it to Mikhail "I'm sorry it's a little—"

"Wow, this is beautiful" Mikhail said as he smiled at Zayn "Everything is just perfect. Looks like a work of a professional" Mikhail added as Zayn smiled "Okay, you're hired!" Mikhail said as he gave the portrait back to Zayn "And since you're a graduating student, you'll start your internship after you graduate" Zayn is so happy! He's in!

His dream job! He finally got it!