22: Jealousy?

Once again, thank you all for the nice comments in the last two chapters, I now know most of you care if something happened that made me emotional or sad and stuff, I promise I'll talk to you if it does end up happening, THANKS!!

On with the chappie...

-:-:-:-:-

Ashton was currently pacing around the room, every now and then hitting his head with his palm. He just kissed Michael. He doesn't even like Michael. He likes someone else - one of his friends for that matter, yet he has to go and fuck up his friendship with Michael, when he should be the one there to help Ashton and have the shoulder to cry on, when his little 'crush' talks about someone else.

Ashton refuses to give any information on who he likes. The only reason he kissed Michael, was because he wanted to know if he was really into boys or not - and in that matter, Michael was just there.

He had planned on telling Michael about his crush. His crush he likes to admire from afar, but he kind of got caught up with the kiss. Michael just happened to be there - it wasn't necessarily Ashton's fault. That's what Ashton liked to think.

Ashton feels so happy when this boy talks to him, because Ashton knows for a split second, he was on his crushes mind - but nothing makes Ashton happier, and nothing makes him sadder, then that boy. That boy Ashton had liked for a long time now, but had hidden down inside.

He kind of regrets doing that now, since this boy met another young fellow. Someone Ashton lost over accidentally letting the truth slip out.

Maybe Ashton could of had his crush in his arms, if he hadn't let the two get closer and closer then they were already. If he had agreed with him the first time they were going to the new guys house. If he had just turned around, maybe everything could've changed.

He doesn't hate the other boy - far from that. He just dislikes how he can make such an affect on Ashton's crush so easily, whereas all his crush does to ash is give him some dirty looks every now and then since the accident, or if he needs to borrow something or what. It seems as if all Ashton wants to do is hate the boy his crush may potentially like. However, he knows he can't, but he wishes he could. His never wanted to do that before to someone - is this jealously? No, it can't be, because Ashton isn't the one to get jealous.

Ashton doesn't really like himself much - more and more people are growing a hatred for him, and he doesn't know now much longer he could possibly take before he snapped.

.:•:.

Calum finally finished his hair, taking in his appearance for his date today with Luke. He's excited, but also a little nervous. He didn't ask Luke for the dress code, so he decided to just wear his usual. Black skinny jeans, band shirt, beanie and vans. Oh no! What if Luke planned on talking him to a formal restaurant? He can't show up like this.

The was a sudden knock at the door, starling calum. He rushed over and opened it, revealing a happy looking Luke. He sighed in relief, seeing Luke only wore his black skinny jeans also, a black tank top with a red flannel covering most of it, black usual vans and a maroon SnapBack.

Luke smirked, seeing Calum check him out. He coughed awkwardly, making Calum's eyes snap back up to his own. Luke pressed a soft kiss to cal's cheek, before gesturing to walk along with him.

Calum gladly accepted his hand, walking outside, letting the warm, summers air hit his face. He locked up the house, before walking off with Luke to wherever they were going.

The walk there, was pretty chill. They chatted about their hobbies and fetishes. It ended up with them bursting into a fit of laughter. Calum was already enjoying himself, and he wasn't even on the date yet.

Luke ended up taking him to a small park, with a water stream running through the middle, with one willow tree on each side, and a bunch of other small trees that made the whole park look absolutely beautiful.

"You like it?" Luke asks nervously, then calming down a little, seeing the reaction on Calum's face.

"Yes, it's-it's beautiful...wow." Calum chuckles, admiring the view before him. Luke lead him over to a swing set, siting down on them and swinging backwards and forwards slightly, talking about how much they love the park they're at.

"You know, I've never really been on a date before." Calum admits, suddenly feeling a little insecure. He didn't want Luke to laugh at him for never being on a date before. That would just be humiliating.

"That's not bad." Luke says. "Yeah. Because no one likes me." Calum frowns, knowing it's true. No one likes him - Ashton doesn't, Michael doesn't, Jamie and Kyle don't, his parents never did. Everyone just generally hated him.

"I like you." Luke says softly. He reached over, lifting Calum's head up with his fingers, and smiling warmly at him. He leans over and kisses Calum on the cheek, before dropping his hand down to his legs and patting it quickly, then moving them away.

Calum couldn't he'll but crack a smile. Luke likes him, and that's enough for Calum. All he ever wanted was someone to like him, and now, someone does. But it's better when it was originally someone who hated you, and better when it's the person you're in love with.

-:-:-:-:-

These are probably going to be a little shorter then usual. I don't really have a reason why. Sorry.

Who do you think Ashton likes? It's really obvious but still lol.

Twerter: @5sos_5evzz