11: Only a small tiny bit

Luke took his time to choose out an outfit for Calum. He was pretty satisfied with his choice of outfits for the both of them.

"L-Luke.. Can you stay with me? I'm scared I'll get lost in a sea of sweaty bodies." Calum suddenly asks after a long moment of silence.

"Sure. But you will have a drink if you stay with me, okay?" Luke responded. Calum thought for a moment. He wasn't a fan of drinking and alcohol. Clubbing at all. But since it's his first time, why the fuck not?

By the time they had done their hair to perfection and checked themselves out in the mirrors, it was about time they should leave.

For some odd reason, Luke found himself staring at Calum. He had thoughts flying all over his mind. Things like, 'he looks hot' or 'those lips look so plump and pink. Perfect for kissing' but he kept himself at level, and tried his best to keep his eyes off Calum the whole way there, in which Luke's opinion was awfully difficult.

The walk was quiet. They were sharing earphones, and listening to their favourite bands and their favourite songs. Calum hummed along to them, which made Luke forget about the horrible things from the past, and concentrate to Calum's beautiful voice. Although as soon as Calum stopped humming, thoughts from the past flooded back into his head.

"Why'd you stop?" Luke questions. Once he realised what he said, he mentally face palmed.

"Stop what?" Calum replies, a little bit unsure of what Luke was saying by that, but soon got it when Luke spoke again.

"Humming. Why'd you stop?" Luke asks again. "Oh, um. Because I have a terrible voice, and I thought you'd beat me up for it afterwards." he replied. "Why do you think I would beat you up? We are friends." Luke chuckled. "Yeah... But I don't know." Calum shrugged, chuckling along with Luke.

The rest of the walk they stopped talking, and this time, Luke started humming. Luke could feel Calum's eyes on him, but didn't bother to question Calum. Right now, he wanted to escape from the bad world. And humming or singing is the perfect thing for Luke - and that's one of the things that makes Luke and Calum so similar too.

Once they arrived, Luke gave Calum a reassuring look, and walked towards to entrance of the club. Luke could still feel Calum's eyes on him, and looked from the corner of his eyes, and noticed that Calum was somewhat caught up in the side of his eye.

"Why are you staring at me?" Luke raises an eyebrow, and turned to Calum. Calum's cheeks immediately turned tomato red, as he stopped himself from staring, and looked straight ahead and thought up of an excuse, when really he thought Luke was beautiful, which meant he couldn't take his eyes off him.

"Um. I wasn't...was I?" Calum chuckled nervously, and looked down at his feet, whilst fiddling with his fingers.

"Well yes. You clearly were. Is there something on my face? Oh god. There's something on my face right?" Luke's eyes grew wide, as he tried whipping away whatever was on his face.

"No silly. There's nothing on your face. I would've told you before we left." Calum responded giggling.

Luke was a little surprised that Calum giggled. But he honestly thought it was the cutest thing ever. "Then why were you staring at me like that?" Luke asks, as they finally arrive at the door.

"The same reason the girls can't keep their eyes off you." Calum mumbles to himself, hoping that Luke didn't hear him. He was nervous that he did say that and Luke heard him, would make like think differently of Calum. However unfortunately, Luke did hear what Calum said very clearly, and blushed at his comment. He questioned himself that he was blushing, but shook his head and walked towards the bar.

Luke ordered the drinks for himself and Calum, and walked to where a booth was placed, and sat down there. Calum didn't like the spot Luke chose, since there were dirty sluts sitting there also, and instantly knew why Luke wanted to sit there.

"Uhm. Are you going to sit?" Luke asked Calum, sipping at his drink. By now all the bitches were all over Luke. It was foul and haunting to look at. He had two thoughts. If he say down, some of the girls would crawl all over him too, and he'd feel very uncomfortable, but his second thought is, the girls probably wouldn't even touch him, which would make Luke laugh and start to tease him again.

"Helloooo?" Luke waved his hand in front of Calum's face, which made him to sit down. His first thought was correct. One of the girls stopped with Luke, and crawled onto Calum's lap.

"What's your name?" She slurred. "C-Calum," he responded, suddenly feeling really sick.

"Well Calum, I'm Jessica," she purred in Calum's ear. "And your going to have a great time tonight."

Calum was petrified. He did not want to have sex or get a lap dance from a girl.

"Have a drink cal, and accept her. It'll be great. I promise." Luke suddenly speaks when he saw the look on Calum's face when the girl was talking to him.

"U-uh alright." Calum replied, picking up the drink that was untouched by Calum, and took a small sip. The liquid made Calum's tongue feel all tingly, and when it went down his throat, it felt like he was swallowing fire. It burned the sides of his throat. Calum made a disgusted face, and put the drink back down on the table.

"Didn't like it?" Luke frowned. "Nah. Not one bit." Calum replied, trying to push the girl off him. "Why aren't you letting her?" Luke suddenly asks. Calum was a bit taken back by Luke's comment. Was it time to tell Luke he was gay? No. He couldn't.he doesn't have full trust on Luke yet. They only just became friends, and he didn't want to ruin it yet.

"Um. B-because I don't feel like it today?" Calum responded, which sounded more like a question - however thankfully, Luke hadn't picked up the lie, and continued to smile at the girl on top of him.

Calum couldn't stand the view. He couldn't stand watching his crush - for so many years, admire a slut, which is only in for a lap dance or sex for the money. He knew Luke wouldn't ever feel the same way as him. But at least there's still a little bit of hope left. Only a small tiny bit.

-•-•-•-

HI! DID EVERYONE WATCH THE LOST TAPES?? It was so funny. Gosh I think I almost peed my pants!!

So are you enjoying this story? I'm not sure if I should continue it. I need your honest opinions for this. Please comment:-)

Baii c: xx