20: Good appearance

The next few days, Calum, nor Luke, got much sleep. Their minds kept floating back on the 'kiss' and the 'talk' they had. Calum wanted nothing more then holding Luke in his arms, and kissing him whenever he wanted. He wanted to call Luke, his, or mine.

However, what he didn't know, was that Luke wanted the exact same. He didn't get how Calum - and only Calum, had that affect of him. To make him want to hold Calum, and call him many pet names.

Ashton on the other hand, was brokenhearted. He fucked up his friendship with Calum, and is alone most of the time.

Michael? Yeah, he doesn't regret calling Calum and fag. However, he does know the affect it can cause on some people, and the meaning of the word, 'fag' and 'faggot' and knowing that it's terribly bad.

Luke misses his two friends he always used to hang out with. He missed Michael blabbing on about hot girls and pizza, and he missed how Ashton would sook on about no one loving him, and how he'd whine about Michael, because all he really talks about, is girls.

Ashton even convinced himself once, that Michael would love pizza more then anyone, ever. Luke couldn't help but laugh at that, because for two reasons; what Ashton said, could possibly be true - Michaels love for pizza is massive. you've got to really mean something to Michael for him to say he loves you more then pizza. And the second reason is, clearly, he might just be hiding his feelings towards Ashton - or boys in that case, and just convince himself he does love pizza more then people.

Calum realised he actually doesn't know much about those three boys. - he never would of guessed Ashton being the gay one, or bisexual, but liking boys more. If anyone took a good look at ashton, you'd straightaway think he's straight, and is a player, like most straight and 'hot' guys these days.

Calum knows he misses Ashton - and Michael, although he isn't complaining about seeing Luke mostly every day. Though, Calum is still aware of what Michael had said to him that day he was walking down the halls, minding his own business, and he does remember Ashton telling those to bullies that he was gay. He tells himself he'll never forgive Ashton and Michael. But he knows deep down, he can't bare to spend more then a week without them. He misses them.

Luke agrees with Calum - he'd be extremely upset, and wouldn't want to forgive him, if Luke was in Calum's position. But he is not. But he is quite mad at Ashton for telling Jamie and Kyle about Calum being gay - clearly Calum would've told them if he was openly gay, but clearly he wanted to keep it to himself.

Ashton wishes Calum would speak to him again - he really didn't mean to tell those two boys about cAlum being gay; it kinda just slipped out.

Ashto also was quite offended, even when Michael said 'fag' to Calum, because, if Calum was gay and being called 'fag', then clearly, Ashton's a 'fag' also, and Ashton absolutely loathes the word 'faggot' and 'fag' he cringes at the word and just wants to punch anyone in the face who uses them words.

Michael knows Ashton likes him - it's obvious. Ashton always agrees with him; always wants to go to places with him, and sometimes, only him; he cringes at the words being used as faggot; he scrunches up his nose when Michael talks about girls; he gets upset when Michael says he'll love pizza more then people; he just makes it so obvious, but Michael doesn't dare to press anything more on the topic them they talk about gay peoples.

Luke wants everyone to be happy, including himself. So he wants Ashton to be with Michael, in a happy and healthy relationship, but then he wants Michael to be in a happy ad heathy relationship with pizza, or a really hot girl. He wants Calum to be happy with a guy he truly loves, and for himself? He wants nothing more then to be Calum's.