15: Test

A few weeks past, after Luke had convince himself he wasn't gay. But was he correct?

Calum had gotten closer to Luke than before, and thought maybe was the time to confess his feelings towards Luke, to get it off his chest. But he chickened out when Luke came into his view.

Those two bastards still kept bagging Calum for being gay, however, he doesn't care anymore, because he know he can't deny the fact that what they're saying is correct. Though he still puts some effort into protesting against it.

Luke on the other hand is confused. He talked much more with his brother, Ben, about these feelings. Ben wanted Luke to just admit that he wasn't straight. But Luke couldn't stop convincing himself that he is. Ben just said one thing.

'Love'

But Luke just laughed. It couldn't be love. Luke wasn't in love with anyone. But Ben wasn't convinced. Unlike Calum, who knows he's gay, and is completely and utterly in love with Luke.

So to find out what Luke's sexual orientation was, Ben decided it was time for a test.

For the first part, he originally wanted to get girls to kiss Luke to see if he felt anything, but Luke denied the offer. What if someone saw and started a rumour? He didn't want to be called names that aren't true.

So for the next part, Ben grabbed some guys, and told them to touch Luke's hand to see if Luke felt any sparks that would shoot up his arm, but Luke felt nothing. Ben grabbed some girls an told them the same. Again, Luke felt nothing.

Ben then asked if Luke felt anything when Calum touched his hand. As much as Luke wanted to lie and say no, he knew lying wouldn't help on finding out his sexuality. He wanted to know what he was now.

Ben came to a conclusion, that Luke wasn't completely straight. He was tossing between Pansexual, or Bisexual. He couldn't be gay, because he didn't find Luke checking out many boys - except for a few that walked past their house, who were actually hot. But then, he couldn't be straight either because any guy would jump at the mention of 'hot girl' and 'kissing' but Luke didn't budge.

Luke whined at bens comment. He thought he was straight this whole time when he actually was bi or pan? This didn't make sense to Luke.

"You know, I have a feeling you're pan. Because ever since Lucy-"

"Don't you dare bring up Lucy!" Luke cut off his innocent brother, who now is looking terrified. Luke never went off at his brothers like that. "She was then, this is now. So please, let's focus on now!"

Lucy wasn't a great girlfriend. Luke was torn after the news he received, and didn't feel the same about anyone after her. When he was with Lucy, no one could tear them apart. They were joined by the hip and couldn't be separated. Luke admitted he loved her, but unfortunately, she didn't return what Luke was hoping for. So when he heard she was cheating on him he didn't go so well. He felt the sparks he's feeling with Calum. It's weird to Luke, because he's never felt those sparks since Lucy. Now Luke feels bad for Ben, because that's what he was probably going to say, before he snapped at him.

"Look, I'm sorry. Its just because I haven't felt this way about someone since her. Like, those tingly feelings. Now I think I might like Calum."

Bens face lit up like a Christmas tree. If he was being honest, he likes Calum, and wanted Luke to like him also - which Luke does of course, but that's a friendly way. Ben can tell when someone's in love. And he can definitely tell that Calum's in love with Luke.

"What if I said that Calum was in love with you?" Ben raised an eyebrow. Luke looked at him for a while, until he bit his bottom lip.

"Well . . . "

"No, before you speak anymore, I just want to bring this up, that he'd feel what you felt when you confessed your love for Lucy, when she didn't return those words." Ben cut Luke off. What Ben was saying was entirely true. Luke would then be the Lucy between them, and Calum would be the Luke. This made Luke's legs wobbly. He sat down on his bed, and rubbed his hands on his face.

"Why is this so difficult?" Luke complains. He doesn't want to fall for a boy, but what Luke doesn't know, is that may actually be happening.

:•:•:•:•:

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while. But there's only one thing to say.

#dancingrabbit