21: Beautiful freatures

The next morning, the two boys awoke, their legs tangled together, and Luke's arm wrapped safely around Calum's waist, and his head in the crook of cal's neck.

Luke felt Calum stir slightly, making him wake up fully, and stare at Calum in awe. He took his time to take in the beautiful features he only really just noticed on Calum. Yes, he had a few flaws, but to Luke, that meant nothing. Nothing can compare to how Luke's really feels about calum now. He couldn't believe he didn't realise how amazing Calum is, he didn't realise how great it feels to be around Calum, he didn't realise the fireworks exploding when Calum either touches his or kisses him, not to mention the butterflies when he smiles.

Luke checked the time quickly, seeing that it he was meant to be home at a certain time, but that was two hours ago. His eyes widened, knowing that his mum would throw a fit if Luke was any later - she's a little psycho in Luke's opinion, but she's just over protective of her children.

He scrambled out of Calum's bed, making sure he didn't wake Calum up, then left cal's house, walking down the street towards his own house.

Luke entered his home, seeing a worried look on his mums face.

"Mum." Luke said. His mums attention turned towards him, her face softening.

"LUKE! I thought you were kidnaped! Don't ever scare me again like that! I was so worried, I almost sent Ben and Jack out to get you."

"Sorry mum. I slept in." I apologised. "At who's house?" She questioned. "Calums." Luke replied. His mum smirked, nodding then walking away.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows in confused, then run up the stairs into his room.

"Calum, Ayye? Did you get some?" Jack asked Luke, entering his room without knocking.

Luke gave Jack a disgusted look. "No I did not." Luke shook his head. Jack raised an eyebrow, "what did you do there then?" He questioned.

Luke sighed, rubbing his temples. Gosh his brother asked a lot of questions.

"I went there to talk to cal." Luke said. "And how'd that go?" Jack came closer to his brother, grabbing his shoulders.

"Um, great?" Luke gave his brother a suspicious look. "We uh, kissed too." Luke looked down, suddenly feeling really shy around his brother, talking about kissing Calum.

"Yay!!" Jack shouted, jumping around Luke's room, cheering. Luke didn't understand why Jack was so happy about that, but instead of questioning him, Luke simply pushed his brother out of his room, and locked the door so no one else could enter.

Luke then felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took his phone out, seeing who texted him.

Calum.

'Where are you? Are you sick of me already?'

Luke frantically typed back, not wanting Calum to really think he didn't like him anymore--he really did like Calum.

.:•:.

Calum woke up, not feeling the warmth he did when he first feel asleep. He turned over, not seeing Luke next to him like last night. Calum was confused of course -- he thought Luke liked him, maybe he was wrong. Maybe Luke only wanted him for sex, in which last night he didn't give, so maybe he didn't want him anymore.

Calum started feeling a little insecure, sending Luke a text. Seconds later, Calum felt his phone beep. He hoped it was Luke texting him back saying no, and to Calum's luck, it was Luke.

'No no no course not! I had to leave but here, let me take you on a date tomorrow afternoon to make it up to you yeah?'

Calum smiled at the text, instantly replying with a 'yes' then threw his phone in his bed, jumping around the room - once more, feeling happy. He was happy that he kissed Luke. He was happy Luke liked him back. He was happy Luke asked him to go on a date. He's never felt this happy before on his life, and to experience that for the first time with someone Calum really loved, felt amazing. He felt special. He didn't want anyone at all to ruin this moment he had right then -- of course no one could, but he liked to think he had friends, even if one betrayed him and if one wasn't being very friendly.

Calum continued to jump around the room a little while longer, before his legs felt weak from jumping around too much, making him collapse to the floor. Instead of feeling the pain, he just giggled, and laid back on the floor, staring up at the ceiling.

He never knew he could be this lucky, and he felt awesome!

:•:•:•:•:

Sigh

It's short sorry.

I um

Yeah.

'Cause I'm not fine at all