Epilogue - 1 (Radhika's admirer is out)

Life after marriage becomes so beautiful and lovable for Ardhika. They live each and every moment with lots of love and fun. Arjun is head over heels in love on Radhika. She makes him go crazy on her and he loves to be so.

And the lady love of him becomes so possessive on her husband.  She gets addicted to the taste of love and makes each day a new for him. She gets busy in loving him where in she forgets her so-called Secret Admirer.

After few days of their marriage,

Radhika folding the cloths of Arjun with sad face. Arjun noticed it and hugs her from back, "Chashu, Are you not happy for me?"

Rads still looking at him sadly, "I am happy only, but"

Arjun, "But?"

Rads, "I too wanna come with you"

Arjun sighs and she continues, "I cannot stay alone without you. Please Arjun, i will also come with you"

Arjun, "Chashu, It's an urgent meeting, i am going for a business meeting. I cannot look at you and think about you there. Try to understand"

Rads, "Please Please Arjun. Take me with you. I have never been to that place. I won't disturb you in any way. I will go alone where ever i want to go"

Arjun, "That's the problem. I cannot concentrate on my meeting when you are out, ALONE. So, you are not coming with me and i will be back in two days"

Rads again starts pleading him and Arjun stops her, "NO WAY RADHIKA. I won't allow any disturbance in my business. You  know it better right?" he stops her in a stern voice which makes Radhika shut her mouth afterwards.

But still she is miffed with him and makes face on him. Arjun laughs seeing her reactions and gets ready to leave.

Arjun comes down with Radhika, he bids bye to the family and takes Radhika out with him.

He plants a kiss on her forehead and hugs her tightly saying, "I will  miss you for sure Chashni. Take care of your health and be a good girl. Don't trouble them ok?"

Radhika hits on his chest pushing him back saying, "I won't" and she hugs him back tightly and kiss on his cheek, "I love you. Finish the meeting and come back soon"

Arjun smiles and looks around him checking whether anybody is there or not and to her surprise he gives her a quick kiss on her lips murmuring, "Love you too, my dear secret admirer. Wait for me" he winks at her.

After few mins he leaves to airport, Radhika feels blank without him. Nandini comes to her and tries to make her smile.

Even Sam and Samrat also tried but no one could make her smile.

Nandu sighs and said, "Okay Radhu, will do onething. Just to pass your time till Arjun comes, you join with me in my NGO works"

Radhika blinks a smile at her and nods her head happily to join with her.

Nandu, "Thank god. You smiled at last"

Samrat, "Only you knows how to make her mood right after Arjun"

Nandini and Radhika smiles looking at each other and Nandu continues, "Go and get ready Radhika. We have to leave in half an hour"

Radhika, "Ok Mom. I will be back in 10 mins"

She runs to her room to get ready. Once she enters her room again she remembers Arjun and keeps a pout face. She walks in slowly looking around the room and opens the cup board to get a dress for her but soon the door opens, Arjun's dress falls on her face making her irk more.

She starts dumping the dresses inside the shelf but stops in the mid seeing a glove. She gets into a thinking seeing the glove and walks to her case. She slowly opens her shelf case and finds the glove as same as the one she found in Arjun's.

She gets the flashback of how she got the glove.

FB,

Radhika waits for Arjun on the beach once her secret admirer left her on the beach. Meanwhile she finds some cloth on the sand. She gets curious seeing that and picks it up hastily . She smirks at it and murmurs, "You left a clue for me? Well, i will use it when i need it" she dumps it in her track pocket and continues waiting for Arjun.

Present,

"How come it came here? What does it mean?" she gets confused seeing it but her thoughts gets stop in the mid when Nandu calls her.

Radhika leaves with Nandini to NGO and gets the instructions what she got from Nandini.

Nandini sends Radhika with another person to some place regarding the NGO work. All the way Radhika's mind occupied with some confusion after finding the glove in Arjun's shelf.

To her surprise, they landed on the place where she had been brought up by her admirer. She and the person walks towards the police constable and starts inquiring about the incident happened two days before.

Meanwhile Radhika looks around the beach and around the road too. Her face becomes bright seeing the CCTV camera near the building and thinks to see the footage once.

Radhika involved in the discussion with the victim and as per Nandini's instructions they proceed further to have the victim in the Home given by government.

While leaving Radhika again noticed the CCTV and checked the shop which is open by now. She decided to talk to nandini on this to solve the mystery behind her admirer role.

At NGO,

Nandini looks at the gloves and said, "Are you doubting Arjun?"

Rads, "Mom, you know right what happened with me. I did not hide anything from you about my admirer. And now i am so curious to know who is that? With this gloves, after finding it in Arjun's shelf, my curiosity goes higher"

Nandu, "Hmmm, ok don't worry. We find him soon. Come with me"

Nandini and Radhika goes to the shop and tells him that they want to check the CCTV footage regarding the incident happened two days before.

The shop owner refused initially and she some how convinced to get the footage from him using her influence.

Nandini while checking the footage, "What's the date Radhu?"

Radhika, "A day before my marriage Mom"

They both gets the footage and plays it. Radhika's curiosity raise higher and peeks more close to the monitor to find her admirer.

The scene comes to the picture where she had been taken by some one and both walking towards the beach.

Radhika and Nandini couldn't find the face of the guy since the CCTV pictures on top of them. She forwards the video and waits for him to return leaving Radhika alone.

Slowly the person comes closer to the camera and her curiosity goes beyond the limit. Finally, it reveals that her secret admirer is none other than Arjun, her husband.

He walks away from her with a smile on his face. Nandini and Radhika are astonished seeing Arjun. She again forwards the video and finds Arjun again coming to Radhika and talking with her happily.

She stops the video and looks at Nandini who is smiling ear to ear saying, "I never ever imagined that my son, the great business man Mr. Arjun Mehra was playing a hide and seek game with his admirer"

Radhika also felt happy but she gets into a deep thinking. Nandini, "What are you thinking now?"

Rads, "How to make your son confess his secret to me?"

Nandu, "He will confess it and we will make him confess it"

They both joined hands and said, "We are waiting for you Arjun"

*********************************************************************************************************

So here is the Epilogue 1. Next will be an epilogue 2 and Arjun's confession. Hope you like this chapter. Please comment and vote for it.

Thank you !!!