Chapter 5 - Reel Vs Real

Radhika gets ready to leave, but she is so restless and disturbed thinking about the dream she had yesterday night. She looks her image in the mirror and gets lost in deep thoughts. Suddenly her mirage appears inside the mirror, "Hello, How are you girl?"

Rads blinks at the mirage without saying anything and the mirage continues, "Hey, don't get scared. I am your Conscience. So what are you thinking about? Or should I ask whom are you thinking about?"

Rads, "I am not thinking about Arjun"

Mirage laughs, "See, I did not say anything but you only blurted his name"

Rads gets tensed and confused thinking about her stupidity and says, "What you want now?"

Mirage, "I don't want anything, but your heart wants Arjun"

Rads gulps hearing this and nods her head vigourously saying, "No way, it will happen"

Mirage, "Why? It will not happen?"

Rads, "Are you mad? How can my heart asks for Arjun?"

Mirage, "Why you cannot? See Radhika, you attempted to make him fall in love but inspite of doing that you yourself fallen in love with him. Am I right?"

Rads, "Definitely not. I was just helping Nandu aunty to get his son as a normal person. I don't have any feelings on him. And please don't waste my time now"

By saying this she left from her room, leaving the mirage chuckles at her frowning state.

Radhika reached her office with lot of tension and barged into his cabin which is hers also, and shocked to find Arjun and a girl...the more shocking thing for her is they are in a very compromising position. Arjun was blocked against the wall and the girl leaning on his front by pushing her into him.

Seeing Radhika, Arjun pushed her from him and adjust his dress and glares the girl, Radhika murmurs, "Sorry" and goes out from his cabin.

She gets angry and coz of that tears flowing out of her beautiful dazel eyes, she goes out and waits at the door. After few mins, she hears a door open sound and looks at the way it is opened, the same girl comes out starring Radhika angrily, Radhika is about to enter inside but she blocks her way saying, "You should learn basic manners first. Knock the door before coming inside"

Radhika gets furious and reply her, "I guess, you should learn the manners first, you should be ashamed of yourself behaving like this in OFFICE. Before preaching others, first look at yourself"

Without wasting a second, Radhika barges inside the room and walks towards her cabin crossing Arjun's. Arjun look at her and expected some weird look from her but nothing he gets from her. She silently goes to her place and starts her work.

Till noon, Arjun expected that Radhika will ask him something about the girl, but finds it surprised seeing her not bothering about his actions. And more over, he did not receive any flowers or chits from his admirer today makes himself more restless.

Radhika who secretly watching him, gets angry on him reminiscing the morning incidents and murmurs, "No letter or flowers today. That's the punishment"

After sometime, peon gets a lunch for him and arranges it on the table, before he goes out, Arjun calls him asking, "Did I get any .... Any...bouquets?"

Peon, "No sir"

Arjun, "Oh..ok. You may go"

Arjun becomes so restless and takes out his mobile and checks the phone number from a visiting card of the same flower shop he went and enquired about any flowers delivered to his office address and get disappointed hearing the negative answer from them.