Chapter 7 - Nandini's Decision

Arjun and Radhika glues to the floor of not reacting after hearing Nandini's words. Mala and Samrat looks at each other worriedly and is about to say something, but Nandini stops them signing her hand and looks for Mala an answer.

Samrat, "Arjun, suddenly she got ill and having a pain in chest. Just now Doctor came and treated her. She gave medicines to her but she is not ready to take anything and keep on asking you both"

Mala in turn looks at Radhika who is standing like a statue starring Nandini. Nandini's eyes also moved to Radhika and signs her to come to her. Like a doll, Radhu walks to her and sit beside her by holding her hand.

Nandini takes her hands and place a gentle kiss on her hand asking, "I like you so much Radhika. After I met you, you have got a strong place in my heart, though I had many options for my Arjun but my heart chose you...only you. Only you can be the best match for Arjun. I know this will shock you more but I can't hide my feelings. I want my son to live a happy life and that can be fulfilled only by you"

Radhika stares her for some time and suddenly she doubts something and glares her face keenly. She thinks, "May be, aunty is doing acting like before. She might be using the same trick to me also as how she did it to bring Arjun back to India. But how to confirm it?"

She lost in that deep thought and gets shaken by Mala asking her, "What are you thinking?"

Rads, "Nothing Maa" she looks at Nandini and said, "Aunty, I can't say anything immediately. I am very sorry but I need some time to tell my decision"

Nandini gets upset and thinks, "Why did she say like that? Is my acting not enough? How come, I did react correctly and gave proper emotions right? Has she caught my acting?"

Nandini's thoughts interrupted listening Samrat, "Radhu beta, don't worry. You can take time and in the meanwhile I will also talk to Nandini about this. Now she is not well and blabbering something"

Nandini's mind voice, "Blabber? Huh? This old man himself won't do anything and if I am doing then also he is not let it work. I should stop them taking time" she looks at Arjun with tears form in her eyes and signs him to come to her.

Even Arjun is just observing everything there and silently walks to his mom. He sit on the other side of his mom holding her another hand and she continues, "Arjun, I know I am forcing my wish on you which I don't want. But this is my last wish, after I am not sure I may be alive or not to be with you but I will die seeing you as a bride groom and live your life happily with the best girl like Radhika. You believe your mom right...have I ever thought to do any wrong for you. My choice will always be the best for you right and you said this to me. Now Radhika is my choice for you. I hope you agree for me...it's my last wish Arjun. I will never ask anything from you after this" she perfectly did her acting to make everyone gets emotional including Radhika who thinks she is ill for real.

Arjun holds her hands tightly and thinks for a while making others wait for him to open up. She looks at Radhika who is on the other side and said, "As you wish Maa. I agree for this marriage"

Radhika is shocked to a great extent blinks at him, Mala and Samrat gets happy somehow and the most happiest person is Nandini who wants to rejoice this moment but controls her emotions and said, "Thank you so much Arjun".

Arjun helps her to sit leaning on the dashboard of the bed and tells her, "First have the medicines and will talk about the marriage later"

Nandini smiles and happily takes the medicine given by Arjun. She slides down to her and close her eyes as if the medicine has an effect on her. All leave the room leaving her to take rest.