Chapter 22 - The Countdown Begins

Radhika in a shocking tone, "WHAT? HOW CAN SHE CALL YOU, WHEN I AM HERE?"

Arjun puts the sudden brake and parks the car aside looking at her shockingly asking, "What do you mean?"

Radhika bites her tongue and stutters, "I...I mean...by now she would have got to know that we both are getting married, and after knowing that why would she call you when I am with you?"

Arjun thinks, "Stubborn brat, still you are managing to lie to me. I will not let it go easily chashni, before marriage I will make you to admit that you are my secret admirer"

He glares her once and drives again, Radhika keeps fiddling her fingers and gets worried thinking where he is taking her to.

Arjun stops the car somewhere and gets down looking here and there. Radhika goes to him asking, "Why you stopped here?"

Arjun, "She asked me to"

Radhika gets angry now, "She would have not"

Arjun, "How can you be so sure?"

Radhika, "Arjun, listen I am pretty sure that she did not call you and she is the not one who called you here. I think you are mistaken."

Arjun, "No Radhika, I am sure that she is back. She only called me and asked me to come here" he looks at her worried face and said, "Don't worry that I will go behind her, but I want to see her once...one last time"

Radhika gets nervous hearing him and thinks, "What's this new problem now?"

Arjun waits for his admirer and Radhika stands beside him, "Arjun, it's been quite some time we have waited for her, I told you right, she won't come. She is not back"

Suddenly they both hear a voice outside the building, "Hi Arjun, I am so glad that you believed my words and came here to meet me. Thanks for trusting me Arjun"

Arjun smiles hearing the voice meanwhile Radhika is at the peak of the shock and the voice continues, "There is a surprise for you Arjun. Please get in"

Arjun not even turn to give a damn look at Radhika, he walks inside eagerly leaving her behind him. Radhika also running behind him and goes inside to see who the culprit is.

It's an Auditorium, Arjun & Radhika stuns looking at the screen and the whole place is desolate. Arjun look at Radhika at the tip of his eyes and enjoys her tension building up in her face.

Arjun happily screams, "CHASHNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Radhika outstare him dubiously seeing his excitement on finding his secret admirer. Her inner soul squalls at him that she is his admirer but her mind stops her in admitting the truth in front of him.

Before she says something, they get to see some images in the screen and which is of is none other than Arjun's.

Arjun is so surprised looking at the pictures,

First pic – Arjun with a beautiful smile on his face looking at the flowers sent by the admirer.

Second pic – Arjun in the flower shop searching for his admirer

Third pic – Arjun in a party dancing with someone but his eyes were on searching someone else.

Fourth Pic – Arjun removing the flower basket from his head having the rose petals falling on him.

Arjun is much more delighted seeing the pictures on the big screen where in Radhika becomes aphonic looking at the pictures and eminently stupor.

Radhika in her mind, "It's all my pictures, I have clicked all those pictures without his knowledge. How come all these are here?"

Her mind stops thinking more when she found a shadow on the stage walking to the center. Her tension arises to an extent, she looks at Arjun who is walking towards the stage meanwhile they hear a voice from the shadow, "How is my surprise Arjun? Hope you like it"

Arjun keeps moving and Radhika roots to the place where she is and not knowing how to stop him.

The voice continues, "I am sorry Arjun, I made you run behind me and disappointed you at last. Situation was like that, I wanted you to find me but I was scared thinking whether you won't like me after seeing me and that thought itself hurts me a lot Arjun. Trust me Arjun, I was as eager as you were to meet you personally, but I couldn't"

Radhika's eyes dwells with tears hearing all those words which is hers and supposed to say by her. Arjun smiles and keep walking to her saying, "Past is Past Chashni, I am so happy to meet you here"

Before he reaches the stage, she stops him, "Arjun, I know that you are getting married. As I told I want only your happiness and i don't want to create any problems in your future. I thought of giving a surprise to you and meet you after a long waiting, but i changed my decision now. As your secret admirer, I wish to see you before your marriage. I wish to see my Arjun before you belong to someone else. I am so excited for tomorrow. Wait for me Arjun. Bye"

She immediately goes behind the screen and disappeared before Arjun do something. He sighs and moves back to Radhika who stands like a statue with tears on her eyes.

Arjun feels bad seeing her but controls his emotions and continues his drama and murmurs, "You again disappointed me Chashni" and make sure that it is audible to Radhika.

Radhika runs out to the car and waits for him to arrive, she wipes her tears and glares him who walks towards her with a smile on his face.

Radhika angrily, "What's the reason for your smile?"

Arjun, "You still don't know the answer?"

Radhika, "I want to go home"

Arjun, "Sure, get in"

All the way, she did not even utter a single word and stares outside having many thoughts running in her mind. Arjun smirks looking at her face and thinks, "Tomorrow is the last chance for me to make you blurt the secret which you were hiding for long. I am sorry for hurting you Radhika, but I have to do this and I will do this"

They both reach home, Radhika gets out from the car and instantly runs to her room and locks the door before someone asks anything to her. Arjun stares her all the way and takes a deep breathe looking at his family running all over the mansion for next day's celebration.

Radhika keep walking everywhere in the room and laments, "How come all those pictures got into her hand? First of all who is she? How can she know my secret? And those pictures, how she got all those? It was in my bedroom, in my home, and who got the dare to steal all those. She even said all my feelings to Arjun, all are supposed to say by me. This is going serious. And she is going to meet Arjun tomorrow and that too before marriage. What's going on? Oh god...I am going mad seeing all this. How can I tell Arjun that I am his admirer and she is not the one? He will hate me for hiding such a big truth...what I am gonna do now? God please help me"

Arjun on his mobile, "Thanks"

Arjun, "I hope, our plan works as expected"

Arjun, "Hmm, yes tomorrow don't forget. You have to be here before the marriage"

Arjun, "See you tomorrow. Bye"

Arjun smirks and said, "My dear Chashni, you have no way to escape. You have to admit it that you are my secret admirer. I will make you do it. The countdown begins for the final game"

*******************************************************************************************

I am here with another chapter and it is a second last update on this story. As i told already next chapter will be the last one in this and after that i will give an epilogue. So wait for the climax guys, what Arjun is planning for? And who is the shadow girl? Fingers crossed.

Thanks for reading it :) Please comment and vote.