Chapter 17 - Nearing you

Radhika stands numb seeing the delivery boy smiles at her and showing her hands towards her. Her legs become weak to run, the way she looks becomes blur for her vision. Without any further delay, she faints and falls on the floor making others shocked. Soon all gathers around her covering the view, Arjun who was with the delivery man gets shocked seeing the scene and runs to her.

The whole family gets concerned seeing Radhika lying on the floor unconsciously, Arjun immediately takes her in his arms and makes her lie on the bed comfortably. Meantime Nandini calls Vaishu her doctor friend and tells her to come to her home immediately.

The delivery man stands on the door get shocked and roots there itself of not knowing what to do. The servant gets the bouquet from him and sends him out seeing the chaos.

Soon Vaishu arrives there and starts checking Radhika's health. She doesn't feel anything wrong in her health; she sends others out giving some lame excuse.

Radhika slowly opens her eyes and finds no one in front of her except Vaishu, sitting beside her and staring her.

Radhika blinks at her and smiles slightly, Vaishu glares her and sighs giving an unbelievable look, "Mother-in-law and Daughter-in-law have no other, work other than making everyone fool.. Why you did this drama?"

Radhika knows now she can't hide her drama to her and says, "Aunty, actually I want to check, how others will react if I get ill. That's why I made this drama. Please don't tell to anyone aunty. They will kill me"

Radhika still blinking at her keeping a pout face and Vaishu continues, "I am seriously surprised, how god make the perfect match of you both"

Radhika smiles and she continues, "I am not saying about You and Arjun, I am telling about you and Nandini. And the truth is Nandini & You are made for each other"

Radhika makes faces looking at her, Vaishu pinches her cheeks harshly making her squeal slightly saying, "This is for wasting my time".

Vaishu goes out and tells others that Radhika's health is fine. Everyone rushes to her and comforts her. Vaishu rolls her eyes and is about to leave from there but stops by Nandini, "I invited you for the function and you gave me some other excuse, see now she made you to visit here. So now you are not allowed to go and stay here"

Vaishu smiles, "Nandu, I don't know whether you are learning from her or she is learning from you"

Nandini blinks of not understanding what Vaishu is saying and she continues, "I really have an appointment and it's urgent. I am leaving and will come in the free time"

Nandini keeps thinking about her words and goes in to see Radhika, and there already everyone there are making her go mad by their questions.

Nandini looks at Arjun who is standing behind others and staring her with concern. Nandini, "Enough, everyone come out. Let Arjun spend some time with her, she will feel good"

All agreed for this and goes out leaving Ardhika alone. Radhika's heart beat raises up to the extreme speed seeing his intense gaze on her and thinks, "Why he is staring me like this? Did he find out me? That delivery man told everything is it? God please help me"

Arjun sits beside her holding her hand softly, "Are you ok now?"

Radhika nods her head keeping a pout face and blinks at him. Arjun, "What happened suddenly? You were alright and dancing happily right?"

Rads, "Uhhh...mmm...ehhhh"

Arjun, "What?'

Rads, "I...i...don't...know"