Chapter 19 - It's my game

The flower bouquet once was on the trash thrown by Radhika is now seated on the center of the poy. A pair of hands picked it up from the table and softly rubs over it inhaling the scent and walks towards the mirror.

The figure stands in front of the mirror whispers, "Now it is my game Chashni" and it turns out to be Arjun. He smiles looking at the flowers in his hand and mutters, "You played it so well and now it's my turn to make you confess your secret to me"

He keeps smiling looking at the flowers and remembers about her antics all the while trying to find out the admirer of her's.

A day before,

Arjun opens the door hastily after hearing someone spell the name "Chashni". He finds none and goes down to check who could be that? But he couldn't find anyone and he comes back to his room with a dejected face and lies on the bed to his back.

He close his eyes and the flashes of the delivery man's smile comes across his face, instantly he opens his eyes and got up from his bed. Without any second thought he dials to Farooq and said, "I want to meet you right now. Meet me at your shop"

Arjun immediately leaves from there to meet Farooq. He speeds up his driving due to the curiosity in finding his admirer, all the moments gets flashed in his mind from the day he got the bouquet with the morning quotes, how he used to wait for the messages from the admirer, the way he paced on the party to find her . Everything gets into his mind and gives a strong desire to know the secret of his admirer.

He parks his car in front of the shop and waits for Farooq to arrive. Every second, every minute he waited was passed like one yuga for him. Finally Farooq arrived there and surprised seeing his tensed figure and waits for him to ask his needs.

Arjun, "Farooq, when you came to my home today, you were smiling at someone right? Who is that?"

Farooq stutters, "Sir..."

Arjun, "I want to know right now. Don't hide anything from me. I will manage your so called didi. You just tell me who that is"

Farooq still hesitates, Arjun gets angry and said, "Okay, you want to be so loyal to your didi right? And this job was arranged by her right? One call, just one call is enough to make you lose your job right away. You be loyal to her and lose your job"

Arjun takes out his mobile from his pocket & unlock it to dial his shop owner and Farooq gets scared seeing his actions and in the effort of stopping him from calling, Arjun's mobile gets slipped off from his hand.

Farooq, "Sorry sir, It happened by mistake" he bends down to take the mobile and finds the screen opened with a picture in his mobile.

He stares the picture and moves his sight to Arjun saying, "Sir"

Arjun grabs his mobile angrily saying, "What Sir? I am going to call your owner now"

Farooq, "You already know her sir"

Arjun's hands stop moving and he lifts his eyes to Farooq who is starring his mobile.

Arjun, "What you mean?"

Farooq, "You already know her sir"

Arjun, "Who?" with a shivering tone

Farooq takes the mobile from his hand and turns the mobile to Arjun showing the picture already there on the screen saying, "She is the one"