Chapter 4 - Searching the Secret

Arjun took the chit from the bouquet and sent the peon to throw the flowers. He silently come to his room and continues his work.

Radhika keenly looking into her files and starts smiling and just lifts her eyes to look Arjun who hides his face in his laptop. She again look into her file and remembers the scene she saw outside of this room, where Arjun getting the chit from the Peon. 

Somewhere in her heart, she jumps in happiness but at the same time, she feels low once but soon composes herself and continues her work.

@ Evening, Radhika starts leaving from the office but met Arjun at the parking lot, who keeps his face seriously seeing her and walks to his car. 

Radhika smirks at him thinking, "You make face seeing me is it? Let me show my real face". She leaves from there immediately and parks her scooty in front of a flower shop and enters inside the shop.

She finds a nice bouquets and writing some message in the chit and tells the delivery boy the address it has to be delivered and the name of the person. She happily turns to go but gets shocked seeing Arjun too entering the shop looking for someone.

She immediately hides her behind a big flower basket and prays god not let Arjun find her. Arjun goes to a salesperson asking, "Mm, i have to deliver a bouquet to a person"

Salesperson, "Sure Sir, you can select the kinds of flowers you want. We can make it a bouquet and send it"

Radhika who hears it, gets shocked listening him, she moves her ears more on his side and listen his convo with the salesperson.

Arjun, "I have to give a message but it should be a secret one. My name should not be revealed"

The salesperson looks him once and said, " Ok sir. You can give your message and address, we will deliver it."

Arjun looks at him with his narrow eyes asking, "So you will do this kind of deliveries is it?"

Salesperson, "Yes sir, some people will order like this to deliver it to their loved ones as a surprise"

Arjun hesitates little, "Mmm, well i am also receiving this kind of surprises from past two days. I am not sure whether i am getting the deliveries from your shop or not? Can you check the delivered address? and this is mine "

Salesperson, "ok sir, just a minute" then he checks the delivered address with the address Arjun gave. He comes to him saying, "Yes sir, we only delivered flowers to this address"

Arjun gets curious now asking, "So, you will know who ordered that right?"

Salesperson, "Sir, per day i am handling more than hundred customers, i can't remember each one"

Arjun gets disappointed and tells him, "Fine, but next time, pls have a note of the sender's address also" and he is about to leave from there and stopped by salesperson asking, "Sir, you selected this bouquet, you don't want?"

Arjun nods no and leaves from there.

Radhika comes out and looks at the way Arjun is going and looks at the flower he selected and asked the Salesperson to pack the same. 

She folds her hands across her chest and looking at the way he went saying, "Now you are in my way Arjun"

Soon she gets the bouquet and drives to Arjun's home. She stops her scooty little far from his home and looks at the security there. 

She catch a small boy who is playing there and gives the bouquet to him and instructs him what to do.

The boy happily runs there having a chocolate and gives the bouquet to the security and points Radhika who sits on her scooty by covering her face with a scarf.