Chapter 2 - Secret Admirer

Dedicated to :

Nandini is resting in her room and gets excited thinking about her son Arjun, who is landing here after long time. Her happiness doesn't have limitations now, even she tried to go to kitchen to prepare something for him but Samrat strictly prohibited her from getting down the bed. She sits restless and calls the chief maid through her intercom and instructs her Arjun's favourite dishes and tells her to prepare it. She often gives the instructions to all the servants to keep the house clean which is liked by Arjun and tells some to clean Arjun's master bedroom. She somehow manages to tell everything through intercom.

After an hour, she heard a car horn, she literally jumps out from the bed and running out to see, but stops when she sees Samrat coming out from his study room hearing the sound and looks stairs where Nandini blinks at him and pretend to be sick and getting down the stairs slowly keeping a sad face.

Samrat comes to her holding her shoulders and shouting softly, "Who asked you to come out? Why are you stressing yourself Nandu?"

Nandini, "Just an excitement Samrat. My son is coming and you are asking me to sit peacefully"

Both stops their convo and gets happy seeing Arjun walks in holding his luggage, he seems to be so annoyed and looks at Samrat & Nandini starring him.

Samrat descends down asking, "My Son. Welcome to India" he goes and hugs him but Arjun did not reciprocate much and still maintains the annoyance in his face.

Nandini gets happy tears seeing him and she too comes to him hugging him tightly saying, "How are you Arjun? You became so lean? Not eating properly or what? Don't worry, from now I will make all your favourite dishes and get your health back" she kisses on his forehead and continues, "I missed you so much"

Arjun melts seeing her tears and hugs her asking, "How are you mom?"

Nandini smiles, "I am fine. Infact Very fine" she tells excitedly.

Arjun, "But dad told you are not well. And yes you look absolutely fine, so did he tell me lie about your health?"

Nandini blinks and Samrat jumps in the convo saying, "Her health gets well after seeing you. For a mother, her children is everything to make her health good or worse. Fine, you guys carry on, I left a meeting in the mid and I will continue that and nandini no work from you." He warns her finally and goes in leaving Mother & Son alone.

Nandini gets him to the settee and adoring her son. Arjun looks at her asking, "Mom, y r u looking at me like this. I am your son and won't go anywhere."

Nandini, "Y r u getting annoyed with me? I am seeing you after so long, can't I have the rights to adore my son for sometime"
Arjun looks her sad and says, "Fine..i m not annoyed with you"

Nandini, "Then with whom?"

Arjun, "That mannerless idiot"

Nandini, "Who is that?"

Arjun, "I have to ask you. Who is she?"

Nandini, "She? Who?"

Arjun, "The one who picked my call sometime before"

Nandini, "You called?" asking with her eyes open widely.

Arjun, "Great. You don't even know that I called"

Nandini gets confused and tells, "Tell me everything. When you called and what happened?"

Arjun briefs her everything and with much annoyance asking, "Who is that girl?"