Chapter 12 - First Date

Arjun follows Radhika immediately once she is inside the cabin and finds her arranging his desk as usual. He stares her back which is covered with nothing but with one thin dori and lace at the bottom. Her backless blouse shows her soft silky skin and the curve of her waist tempts him to squeeze it.

He sweats badly just by thinking about her in an erotic way, he adjust his throat to make her aware of his presence. She turns to look at him starring her; she gives him a gentle smile and moves to her place. Arjun silently goes to his seat and turns his lap on to do his work, but he couldn't even look at the laptop for a minute.

His eyes always moving towards Radhika who is working sincerely without even glancing him once.

Arjun, "What's the special today?"

Rads, "Nothing"

Arjun, "Then why are you in Saree today?"

Rads, "Is there any rules that I should wear Saree only if it is a special occasion? I wanted to wear it so I did it"

Arjun, "I know that, but you know what? None of the guys outside are not normal after seeing you like this"

Rads, "Oh, is it only the outside men?" she said in a low voice

Arjun, "What you said? I didn't hear"

Rads, "I mean...I said at least they are good in admiring me and I am happy about it"

Arjun, "What? Are you happy having them starring you like anytime they are ready to eat you?"

Rads, "Why are you looking at that way? It's just they are admiring me today...but not in a bad way ok?"

Arjun, "I know how they saw you...you are not understanding it"

Rads, "I too know how they looked at me and I don't find it wrong anyway. It's just your perception"

Arjun, "How can you say like that? Every one of them were eating you just by their look"

Rads, "It's a kind of an appreciation Sir. Why don't you just think it in a positive way?"

Arjun, "What the hell are you saying? How can I take it in a positive way when someone laid their eyes on my wife?"

Rads is surprised hearing him, "Wife?"

Arjun manages, "I mean...to be wife"

Rads makes faces and said, "It's just your hallucination. I don't see anything wrong"

Arjun, "Why you keep arguing with me? From now on, don't wear all these outfits to office. Wear something professionally and fully covered one"

Rads, "I am not a saint, for your information"

Arjun, "Think whatever you want, but make sure that from tomorrow you only wear the professional dress and with fully covered ones"

Rads, "You can't order me on what I should wear or what not? It's my wish what to and what not to?"

Arjun, "This is my office and I have all the rights to set the rules. If you want I can even change all the damn rules according to my wish but I don't want to. So do what I say and now you can go home"

Rads is at most shocked with her mouth open widely screaming, "WHAT? BUT WHY?"

Arjun casually, "I can't have you here in this costume and I don't want my staffs to lure at you all the time when you go out and I can't always keep you inside this cabin...UNDERSTAND?"