Chapter 21 - Family Time

Radhika looks on shocked seeing him smiling at the flower bouquet and murmurs, "My Secret Admirer starts sending the flowers again"

Radhika worries and thinks, "I did not send this Arjun" she looks so worried looking at his happiness and she asks him hesitantly, "But she already said that she won't be sending this flowers to you"

Arjun gives her a look, "I guess, she has changed her decision. She couldn't stay back without sending this to me."

Radhika murmurs, "No Arjun"

Arjun, "Did you say something?"

Radhika nods her head as NO saying, "But Arjun, I think it's not her"

Arjun narrows his eyes at her and said, "How do you know it so sure?"

Radhika blinks and said, "I just said, a mere thought"

Arjun, "I don't think so, I must say...SHE IS BACK" he smiles looking at her and goes to his room leaving the confused Radhika.

Radhika looks on worried and goes to Watchman, "You know who sent those flowers?"

Watchman, "No mam, I just saw the flowers on the gate"

Radhika sighs in disappointment and goes in keeping a pout face, Arjun who watch her from his room chuckles looking at her confused face and murmurs, "I am enjoying it chashni, I love to see you getting confused and mad thinking about your admirer and my new admirer. In fact both are one person and that's me, your naughty Arjun. This game is so interesting to play and specially with you"

Radhika's thoughts distracted hearing Mala's scolding as usual telling her to go freshen up. Radhika nods her head like a doll and goes to her room thinking, "Who sent this flowers?"

Neil comes to Mehra home and looks for his mother but bumped into Sam who walks out looking at her mobile.

Sam, "Ouch"

Neil, "I am sorry, I didn't see you"

Sam murmurs, "What you would have done, only if you noticed me?"

Neil, "What did you say?"

Sam, "I didn't say anything"

Neil, "No, you said something"

Sam, "Yes, I said something. So what?"

Neil, "What you said?"

Sam rolls her eyes and walks away but pulled back by him to face him and he asks her again, "I asked, What you said?"

Sam looks into his eyes and said in a very calm and stern voice, "I LOVE YOU"

Neil's grip gets loosen on her arms, she looks down at his hands hanging in the air and shifts her gaze at him. She sighs and said, "This is what I wanted to say to you, and now you heard me"

Neil stammers, "I...i...no...I think"

Sam raises her hand and stops him saying further, "I already thought a lot and decided. It's you who has to decide now. I am tired of hiding my feelings from you, I get hurt when you always go away from me, and it makes me feel that I am not worth for this love and all. But again and again your behavior, your attitude, your caring nature, and your love for your family everything makes me fall for you again and again even when I resist myself. I wish I too get a share and rejoice in your love forever"

Neil becomes stunned looking at her, she sighs and continues, "I never been behind to anyone, you are the first and you will be the last too"

She goes out from there not even waiting for his response; Neil becomes dumb really after listening her heart beats for him.