Chapter 15 - You stole my heart

Hello my lovely readers aka friends, WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE DIWALI.

************************************************************************************

Radhika takes Arjun inside the hall and shouts, "The Prince is here"

Arjun is shocked listening her and turns his gaze to the point where she looks at and gets amazed seeing the Living Hope home and so many children who are actually abnormal kids.

Arjun stammers, "Radhika, they...are"

Radhika with a smile, "Intellectual Disability children"

Arjun, "What?"

Radhika, "Yes, don't you know that? Nowadays, the term intellectual disability is preferred by most of the people in all over the world for these kids. They are very special children and they are special to me also"

She goes to them and said, "You all were asking me about my Prince Charming right?"

The children in chorus, "Yes yes"

Rads, "I got him here for you. He is my Prince" she points Arjun to the children, who is still under shock.

The kids goes to him and makes him kneel down to their height, once he is to their equal height, everyone started touching him, kissing him and smiling at him. All their squeals are filling only with happiness. Arjun gets emotional and tears dwells in his eyes looking at their happiness and love.

Radhika stands behind them and captures all these moments in her handicam and gets emotional too.

Radhika calls, "Where is my Billoo?"

She looks around the place and hears a voice behind the curtain with stammer,"I...i...am...he..re"

She acts like she does not see him, "Where? I am not seeing him anywhere?"

Then a small boy comes out from the curtain and with a shy walks towards her, pulling her tops down to get her attention.

Radhika smiles at him and kneels down to his height, "I got you" and hugs him pouring kisses on his face.

Once she kissed him, he wipes the places where she kissed and makes faces.

Radhika laughs at his antics and Arjun smiles seeing their antics.

Radhika gives him the bouquet saying, "You told, you wanted to welcome the Prince right? It is your day, so go and invite him"

Billoo gets shy looking at Arjun, walks to him having his head down and extends the bouquet towards Arjun without even looking at him and said, "Pri...Prince, We...welcome home"

Arjun hugs him tightly and kiss on his forehead saying, "It's my pleasure to be here. So what's special today?"

Billoo turns to look at Radhika and she signs him to say and he turns to Arjun, "My Birthday"

Arjun is shocked and looks at Radhika angrily, "You should have told me prior, I would have got some gifts Radhika"

Radhika with a cute smile, "You are the gift. They all wanted to see you, their Princess's Prince, so I got you here"

Arjun, "Princess?"

Rads, "Obviously it's me" rolling her eyes

Arjun rolls his eyes and looks at the kids asking, "So, Are you ready to be with me today?"

Everyone there shouts in joy and chorusly said, "Yes"

Arjun gets Billloo to the center hall and make him stand in front of the table where Radhika kept the Cake for him to cut.