Chapter 20 - I will always be your secret admirer, forever

Radhika sitting in her bed lost in the thoughts of her secret admirer, her mind keeps on going to the haldi moment and automatically her hands reached to her cheeks and rubbing it gently.

"Where I got into?" her voice clearly shows the worried she has.

Her worry changed into an angry mode seeing her mobile buzzed with a message tone and from the same private number.

With a frowning face, she picks her mobile and reads the message.

"Thinking about me? I know, you have to think about me. Because the impact I gave you won't allow you to sleep peacefully. Well, you know what, you looked breathtaking today. I couldn't get my hands off from you, but still I had to do that. But I won't give any assurance next time, because you keep tempting me to take you in my arms right away the moment whenever I see you. You have some magic in you and I very much hate that.

Okay, so now the point is, you have to obey me and my orders. If you disobey then your secret will be public to everyone in your family. So be a good girl and do what I say.

Meet me immediately at your backyard. I am waiting for you. If you are not there in another 5 mins, I will assume that you are ready to open your secret in front of your family and especially to your fiancé.

The time is on...Tick Tock...Tick Tock...Tick Tock"

Radhika's head spinned reading the message and she doesn't want to go and meet him but at the same time she did not want Arjun to know that she is his admirer. She thinks, "If Arjun knows about me then he will not forgive me at all. He will hate me forever, I can't do that. I can't lose him at any cost but what am I supposed to do with this stupid admirer now"

She lost few seconds in thinking and suddenly gets jolt seeing the time and jumps out from the bed. She runs down to the backyard hurriedly and made sure no one see her. She does a cat walk and reach the backyard, she takes a deep sigh and starts calling the one whom she is expecting in a husky voice, "Anyone there?" she kept silence for a second and husks again, "Mr. Stup...Mr. Admirer".

Before she reacts what's happening, darkness engulfs her eyes with a thick fabric object. She starts fighting to get off but her effort goes in vain when her hands also get tether with a same kind of object which she has in her eyes.

She opens her mouth to scream but stops hearing, "Sssshhhhhh".

Her mouth hangs in air and continues listening the opposite, "Don't shout. You will only get caught"

Radhika's face fell and she asks him in a husky voice again, "Who are you? Why you tied me like this?"

She hears a chuckle and clenches her jaw in anger, "Chuckle? Enjoying it right?"

She again hears a chuckle and before she speaks something else, he shut her mouth a piece of cloth and replies her in a same husky voice, "Now it's fine"

Arjun who is watching all her antics gets hard to control his laugh and starts enjoying her tricks to escape from him.

He carefully mimicked his voice and covered his hands with gloves and avoided putting his usual fragrance on him to make sure that his presence is not familiar to her.

He directed to the car and makes her sit inside the passenger seat and he drives off to somewhere.

Radhika struggling to the maximum she can try, he feels pity on her and removes the cloth from her mouth. She inhaled hardly and gets calm for a second before pouring all the bad words she knows after all.

Arjun's eyes widened hearing that kind of words and especially for the first time from a girl makes him roll his eyes looking at her, his admirer.

Radhika keeps shouting at him, "You duffer, where are you taking me? I am getting married tomorrow and you are kidnapping me somewhere today. You are going to regret it man, I swear. If I get to know you, you will be burned alive. It's mommy promise"