ten

Rosa

Today is my first day in San Diego with everyone, but hopefully my last.

Yesterday we left Austin.

I want it to be my last because tomorrow Sam goes back home and I kind of want to go home too; only for a few days of course.

Not only do I want to go home to spend time with Sam but Gina also. I miss Omaha.

I'm going to the guys' show tonight.

Sam and I haven't told anybody that we're dating yet. Dating. That sounds so new to me. Like it tastes weird on my tongue.

Does this make me lame that I'm 17 and barely have my first boyfriend?

I think I have issues with waking up early now. I'm always so cold.

It's like 4 a.m. right now I woke up an hour ago. Somehow I'm wide awake.

I'm so bored. I'll just check instagram because, why not?

I logged on. Luckily my instagram is private. It's like the only social media I have so I want to make sure I know who's requesting.

58 followers makes me cool right? I scrolled through my feed nobody really posts anything, I finally saw that picture Mahogany posted.

Talk about late, but I only follow like 21 people so it's okay.

Everyone else are close friends.

I checked my notifications and saw that I had 2 requests.

jackgilinsky wants to follow you

sammywilk wants to follow you

I didn't even know they had instagram. I let Jack follow after I checked he had no photos with me on his profile.

Then I checked Sam's page. There were so many off guard selfies of me I didn't know existed! Oh, I'm taking his phone and using a button I call delete.

When did he take all these photos? Most of the comments he put bestfriend. Lucky enough, they didn't show my face and they're old judging by the number with double digits some with triple next to the "weeks ago" symbol.

Either way I accepted and followed back.

Soon I got bored. Why is it so boring at 4 am?

I turned in my bed and saw the balcony door. It looked tempting so I dragged myself out of bed, threw on a sweater and sweats, then went outside with a blanket. I'm always cold!

Thinking is what I did.

I miss home. I miss my parents. I miss Gina and my other friends. I wanna go home.

I want to see everyone. I want to lay in my own bed not some stupid hotel room bed. I want to travel in the car Jack and I share not some planes that cost a lot.

I wish I was spending my summer home, not stringing along on my brother's success. My success is home, in school. In sports.

I want to be sitting on the dock in the backyard of my house watching the sunset with Sam. I want to watch the pink and orange paint sky from my home at like 7 in the evening.

This whatever it is, random places I don't even care to see, I don't like it. I love my home. I love my where I am. I don't need to be anywhere else.

I think I'm gonna vomit just thinking of home. I've came to conclusion that I'm homesick.

Also, I'm upset that Sam is leaving tomorrow for two weeks then coming back. I want my boyfriend/best friend to at least be here to cheer me up at a place I don't wanna be.