one

Cam

I'd like to know why some girl is gonna join us during Magcon who isn't even apart.

We were all-by all I mean Mahogany, Shawn, Nash, Aaron, Carter, Matt, and Taylor-waiting for the Jacks and her to show. If she likes being referred as her because from what I heard she acts like a guy and that's disgusting 'cause she's originally a girl.

I don't like the fact that she's coming 'cause she can! I had to work up enough money to join this stupid group. I'm only here so I can become big.

The only people I really like here is Nash, Matt, and Carter.

Sure we've had a trillion Magcons together, but I don't want her just crashing it. She didn't do anything to be here she's just coming; like nothing. I had to work and that's unfair.

She better not come on stage with us or Bart's gonna be hearing a few words from me.

I was broken from my thoughts when the door opened. Everyone screamed "Jacks!" as they walked in.

Everyone one in the room ran up and gave the two a huge group hug. Except me. I stayed sitting on the couch rolling my eyes. That sheman hasn't walked in yet.

Once the group hug was broken up Gilinsky walked up to me.

"Hey," He paused, "Cameron." He waved awkwardly.

I gave him a bored look. "Hi."

"Are you excited for Magcon?" He asked in a unsure tone trying to start conversation.

I scoffed. "No."

He stayed quiet while sitting on the couch too. We stayed like that for a few seconds. I didn't want to talk I was already annoyed.

Then, during our silence, came her through the door of the hotel room. She looked just as annoyed as I probably did.

She-looked like a he-was leaning against the door frame.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes again. Does she have to be here?

I was staring at her annoyed. She seemed to be looking around the room when her gaze made contact with mine.

Ugh! Does she have to have pretty eyes?! I kept my bored look on though, I hope. She looked away.

Her expression changed as one of the guys approached her; it was Nash. Her face lit up because someone was talking to her.

Rosa

I was looking around the room when I saw a guy sitting on the couch staring at me disgusted-not like I haven't seen that face before from very little girls at school. It didn't phase me so I just turned away to see a boy with blue eyes walking up to me.

I was no longer as bored as I was when I walked in because someone is about to talk to me.

"Hey I'm Nash!" He smiled and waved stopping in front of me.

"Rosa." I waved with the hand I just removed from my crossed arms.

"So I hear your Jack's twin sister." He starts talking.

"That must...be me." I nodded my head.

"Haha cool. You'll have a blast here with us this summer. I promise." He beamed.

"If that promise is broken?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'll give you 20 dollars. You just looked bored when you walked in and needed to hear that." He admitted.

I laughed. "I don't want your money, but I'll try not to totally be bored with you guys."

"That's a...start. Anyway, c'mon I'll show you around." Nash said and I followed.