sixteen

Rosa

"Sam spend the night!" I begged while I was standing outside his car rest my arms on the window.

We had just gotten back from laser tag.

"Sorry babe."

Babe, okay so we're back to babe? Smooth, Wilk, smooth. Did you think that'd melt my heart and let you off the hook well it melted my heart, but your still staying, you sneaky little--

"But Sam tomorrow Jack's coming back with, - people and I don't wanna be awkward and talk to myself. Be there for your girl Rosa!" I emphasized the end with some slang-y tone.

He chuckled lightly under his breath and shook his head. He turned off his car, "You're lucky I like you." He swore.

When he got out of his car he winked at me and threw his arm around my shoulder. How does he manage to look so stunning doing a simple wink?! With that we trudged to the front door.

Immediately, we started playing NBA 2k14 on the PS3. Then after a few games we got bored and had to clean for tomorrow so my house looked presentable.

"Sam, I'll pay you if you clean everything!" I groaned and dramatically dropped myself on the couch. I only cleaned the counter and I already give up.

He scoffed, "Yeah okay. I'm going to clean your house by myself. What am I? Your maid?"

"Uh yeah." I told him after pretending to think a little bit.

"No stop."

"Wait Sam look you missed a spot!" I immediately ran up to him about to point at the floor.

"Where?" He asked confused inspecting the floor. He was sweeping.

"Right..." I turned his head and gave him a peck on the lips, "there."

He pulled me forward about to deepen the kiss but I weaseled out of his grip.

"Tease." He muttered. I smirked.

"Clean by yourself I'm tired."

"Let's just go to bed I don't want to clean either." Sam suggested.

"Okay. Let's just watch tv." I told him.

I got a big blanket and we both laid on opposite sides of the couch. I felt tall because my toes could reach his nipple! But his feet were where my head was. I had to push his feet a few from me a few times when he put them in my face on purpose.

Before we knew it, it was 2 am and we fell asleep.

-

I woke up to the sound of laughed and the feeling of someone hovering over me.

I blinked slowly as I opened my eyes. I was in a dazed state. My mouth felt disgusting like it hadn't been brushed in days, even though I washed it last night.

I saw everyone who was at Magcon in front of me.

"Hey guys." I said but it came out more of a whisper. I smiled lightly and stared at them.

I laid there for a couple more seconds as they continued to giggle at me.

My eyes widened when I realized everyone was here and I was still in bed. I got red. I was in my usual, t-shirt sports bra and underwear. Why you ask? I got hot last night and took of my bottoms. I jolted up wide awake now making sure the bottom part of my body was hidden.

"Hey...guys." I said awkwardly and hesitantly laughed. I spotted Cameron's face and he looked hysterical.

"Dude Rosa look at my snapchat!" Carter exclaimed walking up to my laughing as he brought his phone.