eight

Rosa

My eyes fluttered open. I was warm, warmer than usual.

I looked down at my waist to see an arm slung over it--why?

{pic on side of how he holds her except he's not shirtless and that's not what she's wearing lol}

I tried to move but the grip tighten. Assuming it was Sam I stopped moving.

Wait, why would Sam even come in here or how would he get in here? That's creepy. Why would he even be in the same bed as me!?

I tossed around a bit trying to loosen the grip and lift up the blanket to see if my clothes are still on. It'd be a hot fucking mess if they weren't!

I threw the blanket off me and saw they were still on. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm cold stop." The mystery person groaned into my hair. I couldn't make out who it was.

I finally was able to flip over and see who it was. My eyes widened and I screamed. Yes, I screamed.

Like a little girl, I never scream, but this--holy shit. Why's he here??!?

My scream woke him up. He flipped out and fell onto the floor.

"What the hell Rosa?" He grumbled into the floor.

"What the hell Rosa?" I mocked, "More like what the hell Cameron! Why are you in my hotel room in my bed!" I shouted panicked.

He pushed himself off the floor.

"You let me in last night." He replied.

"No I didn't?" I shook my head with my eyebrows creased. I don't remember this.

"Oh my god-tell me nothing happened!" I blurted.

"What?!" He busted out, "No! You let me in because, um, there was a, um, storm and," He paused.

"You're scared of thunder!" I smirked remembering now. I was probably to tired to remember a lot of things.

I looked at him with my eyes wide and mischief on my face. Cameron was blushing.

I really wish right now he was Sam. I mean I wouldn't mind waking up next to him at least once.

Does that sound mean if Cameron heard? He can't hear these are my thoughts I'm talking to myself, who cares!

Plus you're best friends with Sam that would ruin the friendship because he doesn't like you.

I was snapped back to reality and remembered Cameron was infront of me.

"So how does this explain you in my bed? There's another one right there." I pointed.

"Full truth?" He asked with a smirk.

I nodded.

"I was scared shitless and thought you looked hot in just a t-shirt and panties." Cameron remarked looking down at me.

I looked down at my clothes; shit. Bastard!

I felt a blush creep onto my face and pushed him, "You perv!"

"Not my fault you don't afford regular pajamas." He shot with a fake innocent smile.

Okay, now he's just redeeming himself.

"Shut up. I have pajamas I just don't like them." I crossed my arms.

"So you always just sleep pant-less?" He questioned with a signature smirk.

"Maybe." I looked at the floor again while my blush crept on again.

"In that case, anytime during this tour I wouldn't mind you sneaking into my bed at night." He grinned.