nine

Cam

Our entire day yesterday was spent together. And due to her bailing on Sam, I decided to pull my own move and bail on the show.

Although many unhappy/hate tweets and worried text messages accompanied my phone, it was worth it.

I snuck into my room about ten p.m. yesterday, lucky enough, the guys were still out.

We have one last show today here in Texas today and I'm currently being lectured by Nash.

"Where were you? Why didn't you call? What's your deal we spent hours searching for you then we had to start the preformance!"

"Yeah man," Gilinsky started, "We searched everywhere. Sam said my sister told him you were with some chick from New York, but you never spend a day with the girls you sleep with."

"Butt out, I'm already being lectured." I said to him calmly then turned back to Nash.

"I texted you and Carter saying I was fine." I responded.

"Yeah Cameron like that tells me you're gonna skip out on a show! Where were you?! You don't know anyone here or your way around here, where could you have been?!" Nash starts blabbing.

"I was somewhere." I mumbled sinking further in my seat. It was 7 a.m.

We both promised we wouldn't tell anyone about our little day off before I left last night.

"That's not an answer Cam! You can't just-" Nash continued rambling but thinking of our promise triggered thoughts of the whole day.

After our arguement when I was supposedly about to leave, she texted Sam saying she wasn't meeting him or going to the show so to tell her brother. We decided to somewhat bond so I suggested let's go to some park to play basketball.

I remembered her face light up with triumph when she beat me. Rosa had thrown her hands up in victory and started dancing while chanting, 'You lost. I won. Who's the best? Not Cam!"

She repeated that forever but she was making me laugh. I didn't let her win. I had to try my hardest and I still lost. She made it look like she didn't even try!

I recall after that we decided on pigging out and playing video games. This time I didn't suggest that--she did. Never ever have a met a girl that said that nor have I ever had a girl as my spirit animal but she was mine in that moment.

We had cracked jokes at how a lot of people online on black ops 2 sucked. Rosa and I after a while got tired of online ametuers and played local team deathmatch by ourselves; 2 vs 8 and we won.

A few minutes though after demolishing the computer she pulled out GTA5 from her bag. What girl carries grand theft auto in her suitcase? Only the coolest one!

I wonder how she gets passed security in airports.

Later the night we ended up watching all the paranormal activities we rented from redbox. Not that I regret anything, but some parts of each movie had be laughing because they were so stupid and unrealistic.

Most of the time during the movies though, was we were actually talking. Talking about ourselves, our lives, everything. Now I can proudly say I know some of the real Rosa, but it's my mission to know more.

What made me upset was we weren't cuddling, actually on each end of the couch, yet I know I was just lucky enough she wanted to hang out with me.

I miss her right now. I wish we were playing video games again, or watching stupid movies, robbing a car. Something! I wish she were here to help me escape this whole lecture situation.