seventeen

Cam

Before i could even open my eyes her fist made hard contact to my face. 

"What the hell!" I hollered immeadiately holding my cheek. 

"Why'd you do that?!" She asked shocked with her eyes wide.

"Why'd you do that?!"  I mocked referring to my face. 

"Cameron, I have a boyfriend! Why'd you kiss me!" She panicked.

"Didn't seem like you had one judging by the way you kissed back!" I countered while massaging my cheek.

"I-I..." her eyes widened even more looking at me like a puppy, with her loss of words. She stayed like that only for a few seconds then her eyes turned icy and scowl was on her face.

She got out of the car and slammed the door. She started speed walking towards the entrance of Walmart and I followed closely behind. 

"Rosa, why are you so mad?! It's just one kiss!" I said as a tugged her wrist trying to catch up with her.

She retreated rather forcefully. "Fucking shut up, and buy whatever you need. I can't even deal with this! You're despicable, why would you even do that when you know I have a boyfriend and already think lowly of you?" She breathed.

She kept strutting into Walmart. 

At least she thinks of me, right?

"Because Rosa I like you!" I shouted annoyed. Can't she just chill a bit!

She stopped in her tracks and turned to face me.

"Don't you even dare say that! What happened to all those insults you'd tell me because I was me? Now you supposedly 'like me'?" She air quoted with her fingers when she said like me, "I don't what game you're playing, but you better stop. Even if you did "like me" it's probably because I'm pretty now. If you were to like the real Rosa then I'd be fine with that or whatever, but I don't wanna be just another girl you have wrapped around your finger. I'm not like that. I don't even like you I like Sam." She spoke in a calm tone but the anger was evident and i was terrified. 

Well that strung a few chords.

"Yes, I know I was a total dick and I shouldn't have automatically judged you, but I was so used thinking only my opinions were the best opinions. Then you come and pull the rug out from under my feet! Rosa, I know I have the worst timing but please give me a chance!" 

"Wait, wait, wait. Let me get this straight, you want me...to break up with Sam...for you?" She clarified and I nodded.

"That is pathetic." She shook her head in disbelief as she laughed dryly. "I wouldn't do that and if anything you're such a liar! See, and this is how I know you're lying you wouldn't even take a second glance at the real me, much less breathe the same air! You're full of shit Cam!"

"What else do you want me to do? Rosa, I know I don't know you as well as Sam but I actually want to try! I've never felt this way, it's new. Please just give me a shot!" I pleaded. "I wanna get to know you. I wanna know about your hopes, your dreams, everything. I wanna get to know your 3 a.m thoughts when you're not even fully awake! Why? I don't know." I sighed. 

She had a straight face. "I'm with Sam. Cameron you can't just make me dump him for you." 

Swallowing my pride I said, "Alright if Sam is the one for you, tell me. Name all the things you love about him."

She raised her eyebrows but took my challenge, "Alright for starters, he's really good looking. His sense of humor is great-" She was counting on her fingers.

I cracked a smirk, "I've heard enough. My grandpa used to say if you can name the reasons you love somebody, you don't love them." 

"Not true, those are just the qualities that came to my head!" She tried to defend.

"If you think Sam is so perfect for you then why do you feel 'warmer' in my arms and have dreams of him cheating on you?" I shot.

She comprehended what I had said, "...cheating on me?" She mumbled.

"I only told that to one person..." She paused then her eyes popped, "You little bastard! You were Alex! I can't believe you! You are such a liar see! You have some nerve, I-I I cant believe I told you that, I... oh my gosh you saw that side of me! How could you just...do that?" She shouted.

We probably had some people staring by now. 

"Well I knew you wouldn't tell me anything if I said 'oh hey it's cam' so what was I supposed to do?"

"Act nornal like a regular person and tell someone you miss them. You don't just go around pretending to be someone you're not, but I guess you're used to it aren't you Cam? Seems like you've been doing it quite a while now if I'm barely making you like this. It's a reality check you idiot, you don't like me." Rosa said with her voice cracking.

Maybe she was right. I am just a fake. Maybe it's just in my head. But it doesn't feel like it, it feels real Cam. 

"Exactly." She scowled. "You have some motherfucking nerve Dallas." She scoffed and shook her head as she continued walking towards whereever the boxers were.

Rosa

"Say a word about the kiss to anyone, I'll beat you up." I threatened as we got out of the car and went inside. It was starting to get dark so people would be arriving soon.

I'm so infuriated! He has the fucking guts to kiss me, tell me he likes me, then tell me diss Sam for him. LIke what the hell? I can't believe him. 

I feel so betrayed he was pretending to be someone I actually spilled my feelings to! I fucking told him what was happening with me! I just I...I don't know how to feel. He may have listened but he wasn't truthful and I basically gave a life story to a 'stranger'. 

I slammed the car door and made my way up to my room. And that kiss!

It's pissing me off because I don't know whether I liked it or not! It's wrong to say this, but he was a good kisser. It's not right to say I liked the kiss I feel so dirty like I'm betraying Sam this time. That hurts me more than it would him. I feel so much to blame by even thinking this I want to cry. I feel so horrible. I never cry. I'm like a criminal.

On top of that I kissed back. I fucking kissed back! I just want to disappear right now. I shouldn't have kissed back, but I did. His lips were too soft to resist and he handled the moment so carefully, yet smoothly. He was so sly and just kissing me, period. 

To not kiss back. Was all he said then he went for it. Like how smooth do you gotta be to take agirl by surprise and kiss her? I want to punch him still though!

That asshole just totally like confessed all his lies, made me an accomplice to face battling, and tried to get me to contridict my feelings for Sam. He saw the weak state of me! He's seen me vulnerable and I'm furious because I let my guard down and now he's under my skin. I wish I could rewind so that I could stop this from happening.

How's Sam going to feel if he finds out?! I shouldn't lie to him, I'd be just as good as Cameron.

I heard music start playing loudly and lots of voices talking coming from downstairs, I guess the party started.

As if on cue Sam walked through the door.

"Hey Rosa, so - why do you look so mad?" He asked looking at me as I stopped pacing. I saw no reason to lie.

"Cameron kissed me and I don't know if I liked it or not." I confessed.

That's all it took for him to storm out of the room - pissed off.

im so sad tbh, i felt like satan writing this & i really love sam so this sucked. i feel so guilty!!

idk this chapter was whatever hope you liked it. :// I was waiting to get my laptop fixed thats why it took forever.

next update; 60 votes & 50 comments (pls give feedback)

you guys are the best, xx