eighteen

Rosa

"Sam where are you going!?" I called running after him.

"To beat his ass!" He yelled back furiously over the loud music making his way down the stairs.

"Sam can't we talk?!" I yelled and he stopped on the stairs.

"Alright let's talk. He kisses you, you think you like it, then you come home and tell me. I-I don't get it. Are you trying to make me jealous, is that it? Who does he think he is? What did he put in your head? What's he trying to do? I thought you hated him?"

"Sam I wasn't trying to make you jealous! I don't like him at all but I already punched him and yelled at him. You're just paranoid! I didn't mean for that to come out, it just did! It was disgusting! It's you, only you!"

"But it ran across your mind so obviously you were thinking it! And just because you say that doesn't make everything okay!"

"It means nothing! Sam, it's Cameron! What are you going to expect?! He does this to plenty of girls, I'm sure it meant nothing! I didn't even like the kiss!" I was honest now, that motherfucker can't kiss me and me like it if it makes things this bad. I withdraw everything I thought about it.

"Plenty of girls not my girl! You better not have! That asshole is going to get it!" He started running again searching for Cameron. I quickly followed.

"Dallas! Where the fuck are you?!" He yelled over the music looking for him and pushing through people. I don't know whether to feel flattered or scared. I know he's doing this because of me but I'm scared of his attitude. I've never seen Sam like this.

I saw people looking at us. I nervously chuckled. "It's okay everyone, everything's fine." I assured with a fake smile.

When I turned my head Sam was no where near me. All I heard was a "There you are!" From him.

I ran towards the circle that was being formed probably around them two.

I tried to squeeze through and see what was happening but no one moved they kept chanting, "Fight, fight, fight!" Like grow up what is this middle school? Then again it's a bunch of drunk people chanting this.

"Fucking move!" I yelled and this one guy, pushed him, then ended up in the front.

Sam shoved Cam. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Dude what are you talking about?!" Cameron asked.

"Why are you trying to get at my girl?!" He shoved him again. "We fucking told everyone we were dating and you do this shit?" Sam asked.

I saw something spark in his eye. "Oh right that!" Cameron smirked. I scrunched my eyebrows together. What's he doing? That's going to make Sam worse. As much as I wanted to get in the middle and stop everything I wanted to hear this.

"Honestly, I'm not sorry. She was all over me! 'Cameron let's do it here right now! Sam doesn't have to know! He's had me waiting so long.' Who wouldn't want me though? Then she kissed me." He mocked in a girly voice then smirked. I was heated. What the actual fuck?

Sam listened with a face like he didn't believe this bullshit. {pic on side}

"You mother fucking liar!" I yelled walking up to him, "You are disgusting I would never say that. I fucking hit your ass for even touching me! What are you trying to prove? You are such a liar! I want you to repeat those exact words as I kick you in the throat! Making me sound like a slut and crap no thank you!" I lunged at him with a frustrated growl but I felt myself being held back. I threw punches at the air I still didn't care I was furious.

"Come back for round 2?" He taunted at me. I'll be back for round 2 to kick your ass. How dare he?

I turned to see who was holding me "Saige let go! I need to do something I can't just let him say that to me nor Sam!" I squirmed in hold.

"Sweetheart, no. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." He cooed but I didn't stop moving.

"What can I say? I'm irresistable." Cameron shrugged with his signature smirk.

"Dallas you got some balls even talking to her! I can't believe you fucking laid a hand on her!" Sam said as he clentched his jaw.

"Other way around." He corrected. Other way around is when I shove my foot so far up your ass.

"I doubt it she's not like that. I know my girl. My girl as in mine." Sam called.

After that he tackled him and started throwing blow after blow to his face. I struggled even more in Saige's hold trying to get in there and break it up after I punch him too. My blood was boiling.

"Why - now?" Sam said inbetween punches. "You wouldn't even look twice at her when you met her then you go and- kiss her? My fucking girlfriend?"

He pinned him and stopped hitting him to hear his answer.

"You don't deserve her!" Was all I heard Cameron say then I saw spit hit Sam's face.

Sam looked fed up. Just as he was about to make a move Cameron rolled over then started throwing punches of his own.

Sam hand made its way through gave a hard jab to Cam's jaw. Sam started getting the upper hand after hitting him in the stomach a few times. He stood up. Waiting for Cam to stand up.

"Fucking pussy." Sam muttered, "You wanna tell me I don't deserve my own girlfriend?" He let out and empty chuckle. There was blood coming for his nose and a cut near his eye. His face didn't look too bad. His lip was barely cut. Cameron started standing up. His face, wow, I didn't even want to describe that. There was too much blood.

"Heads up, but who's the one who has her?" Sam asked with a hard expression on his face. By this time I gave up on struggling I was frozen in just watching.

I heard Cameron give out a frustrated growl then tried charging at Sam - tried.

Sam caught him on his shoulder, lifted him up, then slammed him on the ground - hard. "Ooh"'s were heard throughtout everyone including myself, I used to teach Sam moves like that when I barely learned how to wrestle I thought it was so cool. Never thought he'd use it. Looked like it hurt too.

Sammy took at last three punches to Cameron's face, "Touch, so much as talk to Rosa again, and you're dead." Sam threated.

Sam walked towards me. "Saige let go!" I hissed and he did.

I felt numb. I honestly didn't know how to feel. My body just felt numb.

I ran towards Sam and hugged him. It's all I did. I nuzzled my head so far in his chest so I could let tears come out without anybody seeing.

"Let's go upstairs." He whispered in my ear hugging me back. I nodded sniffling trying to keep the tears in.

I didn't even look back at Cameron I couldn't believe him. I was outraged. My thoughts of him for so low by now that I didn't care.

I didn't give a fuck about Cameron Dallas. He wants to act overly confident and act like an douche? Then I do not wanna be around him.

//

i honestly dont know how to feel after writing this. i really hope your guys' emotions are all over the place bc mine are. i dont even know who i ship anymore and i write the freaking book. there are no pics where sam looks totally pissed

this chapter was wow idk ?? also read my calum hood book ;-)

leave me comments yo

next update; 70 votes 60 comments (-:

love ya girl jay xo