Chapter 30

Mina's POV

"...confess."

I blurted out. After realizing what I just said out loud I covered her mouth. Chaeyoung was now looking at me.

Chaeyoung gave me an awkward smile after letting out a small sigh. ".. Mina.. yes."

"Mina during time of the horrible things I've done to you I.."

My heart.. It was beating twice as fast as usual. Actually maybe even more. In me I was getting a weird feeling.. I looked at Chaeyoung who had sincere eyes. She actually likes me...

".. I fell in love with you."

But.. im.. straight... .. right?

Chaeyoung kept looking at me. She got a hold of my hands with care. I looked at her with an uneasy look.

A few seconds after Chaeyoung's head went down. She let out a big sigh. I looked at her then.. then saw a droplet drop from Chaeyoung's face to her lap.

She's crying...

"Chaeyoung.." I said with a soft voice.

"Thank you Mina.." Chaeyoung quietly said.

"Thank you for listening to me.. but I have to go now. My brother is probably looking for me right now..." Chaeyoung stood up.

As she walked closer to the door our hands slowly separated. My hand became lonely.. I looked down at my hand and than my heart..

..started to feel lonely.

Her footsteps were slowly getting farther.

It took me a few seconds before I felt a small cold spot near my eye. I brought my hand to my face and before I could touch my face I felt a droplet run down my face.

Tears? Why... Why am I crying..

My thoughts than went quiet as I heard no more footsteps. I looked up and saw..

..no one. It was just me looking at the door.

The tiny hope in me wanting Chaeyoung standing there was gone.

Is this really how it ends...

THE END

I'm saying it now!
Sorry!

I know that a lot of you will be mad at me for ending this with a short chapter and a not so happy ending..

I know that a lot of you are mad that its done.

I am sorry but this is the end of the story. I don't know if I will write a part 3 to this in the future but for now.. Its done.

I am seriously grateful to everyone who made it this far into my book! Thank you so much for the support and love and comments.

Once more I am very sorry to disappoint all the people who wanted more or a part 3. Who knows maybe I will make a part 3 in the future.

Sorry and Thanks ❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Author

Story Ended: September 18, 2018

-<->-=-<->-=-<->-=-<->-=-<->-=-<->-=-<->-=-<->-=-<->-=-<->-=-<->-

-About the Author-

(Bonus for making it here!)

-Girl

-1_ years old (can't tell you second digit)-Born in the Philippines but most of life in USA.

-Thats it-