Chapter 7

Mina was shocked hearing that rumors like that spread. She didn't know what to do. "Uh.. um Jennie where did you here this rumor." Mina asked the girl.

"I told you unnie people we're talking about it." Jennie took a bite out of her food to make it a little less weird.

"Right... um well don't spread the rumor because that rumor is not true at all what so ever." Mina said to the girl then continued eating her lunch.

Jennie gave her a nod and everyone continued eating.

-After School-

The bell rang and everyone is putting their stuff away ready to go to their homes and sleep.

Mina and her gang all wanted to go home too because after not having school for 2 months and then having it again is a pain.

"We're heading out guys. See ya tomorrow." Tzuyu said as she left with Dahyun and Sana.

"We're going to leaving now to. Cya Mina and Jennie." Jeongyeon said now leaving with Momo and Nayeon.

Sana, Dahyun, and Tzuyu all lived near each other. So did Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Momo. Mina was the only one who didn't have anyone live to close to her.

"Hey Mina unnie." Mina turned her head around to see Jennie already ready to go home.

Mina nodded as a hello. "Where are you staying?" Mina asked her cousin.

"At your house." Jennie said with a smile.

Mina dropped the things she was holding onto the table. "What?"

"I'm staying with you from now on. Uncle told me its fine to stay with you."

Mina would usually curse at her dad at these times but instead just sighed.

"Oh ok than. Where is your stuff?" Mina asked.

"At your house already. I got some workers to bring it there already."

Mina finished putting her stuff away. "Ok then. Lets go home now I guess."

The two arrived at Mina's house. As they entered they saw Jennies stuff by the couch. Mina closed the door behind them and headed upstairs. "Come i'll show you your room."

Jennie followed Mina to her room. Then gave her a tour of her house and told her some rules.

"And thats it I guess. Well I'm going to take a nap now because i'm tired." Mina said as she started heading upstairs.

"Oh um ok. I'll just finish putting my stuff in my room I guess." Jennie said as she was looking at the girl rubbing her eye slowly walking up the stairs.

Jennie than smirked and looked back at her stuff. "This is going to be fun. Mina you don't know what's coming to you." She mumbles to herself.

To be continued...