Chapter 5

-Thud-

The two fell on to the ground after they hit each others forehead.

"Ow..." The person rubbed her forehead, "I'm so sorry. I wasn--"

They cut themselves off after seeing who they bumped into. "Ah.. um. I'm so sorry Mina um..."

"Somi-ya!" A person called out.

Everyone looked that direction and saw Chaeyoung and Nayoung heading towards the scene.

The two stopped after seeing what has happened. Somi looked at them giving an uneasy smile. Somi gave them a 'Please help me before I die' look.

Mina then got up. The attention was on her now. She looked at Somi and her friends then gave her a blank face and left with Sana.

Somi said quietly to herself, "Eh?"

As the two left, Somi's friends came to her.

"Eh? What just happened. Please tell me." Somi looked to her friends.

"No one knows what happened but be happy she didn't do anything to you." Nayoung said as she helped Somi get up.

Chaeyoung looked at the two walking away slowly disappearing from her sight.

-Mina & Sana-

"Mina what was that?" Sana asked wanting to know what happened too.

"What do you mean?" Mina said without looking at her friend.

"You didn't get mad or anything to the girl and left her there with a blank face." Sana said as she walked infront of Mina walking backwards. "Are you becoming nicer?"

"It's nothing Sana just leave it be." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Hm.. ok then."

The two then arrived at their class. Her friends were already there.

-Time Skip to Lunch-

Chaeyoung stretches out her arms. *Yawn*

Nayoung got up from her chair after cleaning up and walked up to her. "So Chaengie, where do you want to eat?" Nayoung asked.

"Cafeteria like usual." Chaeyoung said as she brought down her arms.

The two then looked at Somi who had her head down.

"First day lectures are so long." She complained bringing her head up facing it to her two friends.

"Can we go to the cafeteria now. I'm hungry." Somi looked at the two.

The two nodded and the three of them headed to the cafeteria. While heading there they heard whispers around them.

They looked around to see everyone slightly looking at them.

Nayoung And Somi both leaned to Chaeyoung. "Um Chaeyoung. Why are people whispering and looking at us."

"How the heck would I know." Chae replied.

The three of them started walking a little slower so they can get more time to hear their whispers.

Lucky they were able to hear a few freshmen talking.

"Hey look. It's them."
"Yeah I know. I heard that..."

To be continued...