Chapter 3

Everyone was eating now. While eating, 3mix was hitting and teasing each other. Dahyun and Momo were quietly enjoying their food. Sana being the flirt she is was looking at the boys at the park. The tall one was eating peacefully while looking at the flirt sending winks and flying kisses.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "Sana unnie. Can you stop being such a flirt for 5 minutes."

Sana pouted at Tzuyu. "But that is apart of me. That's basically saying you are ripping apart of me off for 5 minutes."

Tzuyu sighed and continued eating.

Mina on the other hand was still taking glances at Chaeyoung. She couldn't help wonder about her. Thoughts like 'Why did she all of a sudden leave me last time?' 'Who is that girl?' 'Is she still a flirt?'

Mina took a deep breathe and let it out. Without realizing it she did it pretty loud and got all of her friends attention.

"Minari. Gwaenchanh-ayo?" Momo asked the girl.

Mina turned her head to see all of them looking at her.

Mina nodded and ate. Being the friends of the girl, everyone went back to what they were doing and ignored her.

-Short Time Skip-

Everyone finished eating and playing. No one knew what to do next because it took them forever to decide that they were going to the park, so everyone went home.

After saying their "cya"-s Mina realized that she didn't have her car with her. Her house was 15 minutes away through walking. Mina didn't feel like walking but had to anyway. She got her stuff and started her walk home. Doing that made her regret walking home.

As Mina was walking she was looking at her phone. Not knowing her surroundings she bumped into a person.

-Crack-

Both fell onto the floor.

"You Bitch! My new phone got cracked. Are you going to pay for this!?" The guy said then getting himself up. As he got up he took a look at the girl who bumped into him.

Mina got herself up and looked at the man. He was there with another man.

'Crap. That's the latest iphone out. I already have to pay for the car. If I spend to much than dad might get mad.' Mina thought to herself.

"I'm sorry but I can't pay for it." Mina said slightly bowing.

Mina then looked at the two and saw 1 whispering to the owner of the now cracked phone.

Both men smirked. "Hmm.. Well then if you can't pay with money... then pay with your body."

To Be Continued...