Chapter 22

Mina POV

After I sat back down a few minutes later the teacher came and another boring class started.

During class I wrote some notes down at the same time drew on them. A few minutes after I started doodling I became bored. Again.

-Bzzt-

I felt my phone buzz. I was sitting at the back so I pulled out my phone and placed it on my lap. Where the teacher can't see.

I look at my phone and see a message from Sana.

Sanake

Hey Mina I got something for you.

. . . (typing)

I looked at Sana who was clearly looking down at her phone. I grabbed my water waiting for her reply.

-bzzt-

I looked at my phone and opened my messages.

Sanake

Here you go a little gift. 😉

I turned my gaze to Sana who was also looking at me. She gave me a cheeky smile. I had no clue what was going on so I looked down at my phone.

The photo popped up and I nearly spit out the water I was drinking

*cough* *cough*

The teacher was about to turn around and I quickly grabbed my pencil and looked ahead.

He looked at me than looked back at whatever he was showing.

I got my phone and typed something to Sana.

Sana

Sana what the hell. Why did you send me that.

Typing...

I scrolled up and looked at the picture again.

It's a gift.
Hey I'd hide your blush if I were you. You look like you're watching/reading some dirty stuff. 😏

I glared at Sana who was now looking at me.

She gave me a smile and a thumbs up.

I glared at her more and gave her a 'Fuck Off' face.

While glaring at the squirrel her partner turned her face to me wondering what the squirrel was staring at.

Chaeyoung looked at me and I quickly turned my head to the person next to me, Tzuyu, who was paying attention.

Tzuyu looked at me and moved her arm to cover her paper. I rolled my eyes.

-Later On-

Class ended now I need to go to my next class so another boring hour and a half. I arrived at my next class and sat down with my friends. We had 5 minutes till class starts. So I went on my phone.

2 notifications from Sanake

I opened up my phone and a text and a photo came up.

Hey Mina. Are you ok with this? 🙃

 A photo of Sana hugging Chaeyoung showed up

To be continued...

Yooooo ittssss mmyyyy BIRTHDAY! 😅 I turned 1_. Im not saying 🙃 but yea!