Chapter 23

Mina's POV

I saw the photo and stared at it for a few seconds.

Sanake

Mina?

Why wouldn't I be fine with it?

I sighed as I sent it.

Are you sure?

Instead of texting back we looked at each other. I gave a her a nod with a blank face.

In the inside I didn't know what was going on. I felt a bit of anger and jealousy but then my mind is telling me not to care.

I look down at my phone again and looked at the picture. After a few seconds I turned off my phone.

And looked at the board. The whole class I actually learned something.

I learned that class actually some other class thats not music related.

-Food Time-

The bell rang and I told the others I'm gonna go to the restroom. I grabbed my phone cause I bring that everywhere and left.

On the way I started hearing rumors again. The past days I haven't heard a lot but today there was quite a lot.

I heard all of them mumble. I really needed to use the restroom so I ignored them. I continued walking until...

"Hey, did you see the picture? Jeez she's such a fuck girl." Said with a nasty tone.

I turned my head to the person who said that and glared at them. The girl who was crossing her arms brought her hands down and put a less tough looking face.

I walked closer to her. "Show me the picture."

She didn't move.

"I said show me the picture." I kicked the wall behind her.

She quickly searched up something on her phone and showed it to me.

I looked at it with shock.

-thud-

I heard someone drop something behind me.

I saw Chaeyoung staring at the phone too.

I looked back to the girl and took her phone to look at it closer.

It was me pinning Chaeyoung to the wall. Both me and Chaeyoung know this isn't real. I scrolled down and saw a caption.

The Cold Hearted Penguin has Attacked the Cub! #MiChaeng #Pengucub

Follow for new posts everyday!!! From your everyday newspaper girl!

I looked at it with anger.

I have the girl her phone back and continued my way.

Through the mirror above one of the doors in front of me I saw that Chaeyoung took the girls phone too.

I sighed and went to the restroom.

-5 minutes later-

I got out and brought out my phone. I looked up our school newsletter. There I saw it again.

All I could think about is why.

I sighed than went back to me group. On the way I saw people staring at me and heard whispers. On the way someone caught my eye.

'She looks familiar...'

To be continued...