Chapter 24

Mina's POV

'She looks familiar.'

I thought. I shrugged it off and continued walking.

I arrived at the lunch table where my friends were at. Sana was looking around and the others were ether eating or playing with their food.

Sana first to notice my presence. I sat down next to her and she looked at me.

"A lot of people are staring at us but mostly you. What happened?" Sana asked who was still looking around.

"It's nothing now eat ur food before it gets cold." I sat down next to her.

"Hey Minari. We were just talking about a secret that has been reveled." Dahyun said and everyone turned to me.

"What is it?" I said as she started getting out her lunch.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were blushing so it had something to do with them.

"These people," Tzuyu pointed at Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

I knew it. I took a bite from my lunch.

"are now gay over heels for each other."

*cough cough*

I legit almost choked. "Since When?!" I asked the two blushing.

"Since 5 minutes ago... Jk we were actually dating for 2 months but we've been keeping it a secret." Nayeon with her red face.

"And now it's not a secret no more. Im head over heels for her." Jeong proudly said.

"*ahem* Gay over heels *ahem*." Sana said with a small chuckle.

"Wow well um good for you two I guess." I gave them a thumbs up.

-Awkward Silence-

AaAhEmM**

We all turned to Momo and she started another conversation. I listened in there were giggled here and there. 2yeon were "secretly" holding hands under the table. The normal stuff happened but plus the couple.

I started getting bored and I finished my food so I put it away then started looking around the cafeteria. People were still looking at me.

-Clck Clck Clck-

Sound of some kind of heels came closer to me. I looked behind me and saw the new girl Sinb behind me.

Crap.. Did she the photo too?

"Myoui Mina!" Sinb said with a loud voice and her arms crossed.

I gulped.

She went close to me and put her hand on my shoulder. She gave me a smile than squeezed my shoulder as hard as she can.

I flinched but held in the small pain. I grabbed Sinb's arm.

"Yes? What do you want Sinb." I glared at her.

"What do I want?" Sinb looked at me with a shocked face. She rolled her eyes and smiled. "I think you know what I want Mina. I want you to stay the fuck away from my Chaeyoung." She said as she let go of my shoulder and I let go of her arm.

"If this is because of the picture than you should know that the picture was photoshopped. Jeez how dense are you." I stood up and rolled my eyes on her.

"Excuse me?!"

"You're excused." Tzuyu joined the conversation.

"Lol." Jeong and Tzu gave each other a high five.

Sinb glared at the two than turned her gaze back at me.

"Look just leave Sinb and Mina won't have to beat you up. It's for your own good." Jeongyeon joined too.

"Sure. Try me you slut."

To Be Continued...