Chapter 20

Chaeyoung went to Jennie and went for the picture. Jennie being taller held it up.

Chaeyoung tried and reach but failed. Chae jumped once more. When she landed she slipped causing her to fall on Jennie.

Both fell on the ground. Jennie was sitting there with her eyes closed from the sudden fall. Chaeyoung was on top of her.

-creak-

The restroom door opened.

Jennie and Chaeyoung looked at the door.

"Mina?" Jennie took a second to think than smirked. "Mina! Help Chaeyoung all of a sudden pushed me down."

Chaeyoung looked at Mina who was now glaring at her.

Chaeyoung got herself off of Jennie and Jennie went to Mina who was about to go to her.

Mina grabbed her cousins wrist and left Chae there.

"Mina.." Chaeyoung was left there.

Chaeyoung punched the stall to express her anger.

Chaeyoung grabbed her stuff and left the school.

While walking home she bumps into another person she doesn't want to meet.

"Hey cub~"

"What do you want SinB?"

"You" Sinb said as she gave the other a wink.

"No. I don't love you anymore." Chaeyoung coldly told Sinb.

"Why are you acting like this? Is it that Myoui's fault?!" SinB crossed her arms.

"No I just don't lov-"

"Shh don't worry I'll take care of Myoui and you can act normal again." Sinb cut off Chaeng than left.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and continued walking home. On the way there she thought about there break up.

SinChaeng's story

Sinb And Chaeyoung were a happy and cute couple. Everything was perfectly fine. Chaeyoung and SinB would always go on dates and everything. Chaeyoung was happy until Sinb started getting a little too happy.

Sinb was the type of girlfriend that buys you shirts that say 'She is my bae --->' and stuff.

When Chaeyoung tried being flirty with her Sinb never got it and started a conversation about something.

Months past and Chaeyoung got tired of Sinb so she decided to break up with her. When she did she called her to the roof of there school.

Chaeyoung told Sinb and Sinb laughed. Even after Chaeyoung told her they were over as days past by Sinb still acted like they were a couple.

Chaeng got tired of her bugging her so she moved schools. She moved to the university she goes to now.

-----

Chaeyoung walked looking down thinking and cringing. Without noticing who was infront of her she bumped into a person.

"Oh sorry." Chaeyoung said as she looked at the person.

"Sorry too." The other said than left.

Chaeyoung didn't really care about them so she looked down again.

When she looked down she saw something on the floor. She picked it up and looked behind to see the person was already gone.

Chaeyoung being curious looked at what she picked up. It seemed to be a photo.

She unfolded to the photo to see something that got her confused and somewhat angry.

To Be Continued...