Chapter 21

Chaeyoung's POV

I look at the photo and thought 'What the fuck is this.'

I saw a photo of me being pinned by Mina. I look ran back and looked for the one who dropped this photo.

No sign of them.

This photo was clearly edited.

--Next Day--

I wake up. Do my normal morning things than head to school.

Im at a stop light right now and while waiting I'm leaning on the pole while listening to music looking around. I turn my head to my right and see someone on the other side looking at me.

"Mina?" I whispered to myself.

--Mina's POV--

I decided to walk to school today because I felt like it I guess. I reached a red light and so I looked around. When I looked to my left I saw Chaeyoung leaning on a pole with headphones on.

"Was she always like that..." I thought out loud.

When I realized I said it out loud I blushed. 'Idiot Mina what are you thinking about. She hit on your cousin how many times now.' I thought to myself.

I was still staring at her looking at her. I checked out her outfit and her smolness.

While looking at the smol she turned her head to me. I quickly looked away. Than thanks to God (Jihyo) the light turned green.

I walked across the street and headed towards school.

-Before Class starts-

I'm sitting with my friends talking about random crap like we always do.

I started getting bored so I looked around the classroom.

Everyone was in their usual talking groups.

Than my eyes laid on someone once more. Chaeyoung.

My eyes always look at Chaeyoung for some reason.

Chaeyoung was sitting and talking with her 2 friends. Nothing was happening so I forced my eyes to look somewhere else. When I look somewhere else it's God's back to Chaeyoung.

When I averted my eyes, they went to the new girl, SinB. Sinb than headed to Chaeyoung And I'm back where I started.

Sinb went up to Chaeyoung and wrapped her arm around Chaeyoung's.

I expected Sinb to get removed from Chaeyoung's arm like always but Chae let her stay and continued talking to her friends.

"Mina?"

I furrowed my eyebrows as I was staring at them.

"Mina!" I felt a sudden punch on my shoulder.

I turned to see who punched me and raised my arm.

When I turned I saw Sana giving me a 'sorry' face.

I bring my arm down and look at her, "What?" I ask with an annoyed tone.

"Why are you staring like that at Chaeyoung?" Sana turned her body to face me.

I didn't reply.

Sana put her hands over her mouth than smirked. "Are you falling in love 😍??" Sana wiggles her eyebrows.

My face got hot so I looked away. "No. What the hell are you talking about."

"Hmmmm..." Sana teased.

"I'm not!" I accidentally shouted and got up. That got everyone looking at me. I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

Sana giggled.

To be Continued....