Chapter 27

Chaeyoung's POV

"..."

A sigh came out of my mouth. I gripped my pencil hard than let got of it. I let it roll of my canvas. As faced my empty canvas I than saw from the corner of my eye someone picking up my pencil.

I bring my head up and see someone standing there handing me my pencil.

"You ok smol?" The girl in front of me said as she dropped the pencil on my opened hand.

She brought a stool and placed it beside me. She sat down than looked at me. I looked back at her.

*sigh*

"Sana do you think Mina actually likes me?" I faced the ceiling and blew the hair covering my eye out of the way.

"What makes you think she likes you?"

I looked at him with a pout.

"I'm kidding. But why do you ask?" Sana gave a small chuckle.

"Your friends Nayeon and Jeongyeon told me earlier about something like that."

"Do you like her?"

"I don't know... After the things I've done to her and you know what I did, I don't think I have the right to like her..."

"Chaeyoung I mean you could always change that."

"How.. I don-"

"Chaeyoung!!"

Both of us heard someone running to the classroom screaming out my name. We both faced the door and saw Somi and Dahyun panting.

"What happened?" Sana shot up from her seat.

"..I-Its.." Dahyun tried explaining but was out of breath. "They got.. Moonbyul and.. M-Mina.."

"A group of.. men.. barged in through the front.. w-with knifes and took them as hostage.."

I quickly shot up from my seat letting all the things on my lap fall onto the ground and ran outside of the classroom.

"Yah! Chaeyoung!" Sana screamed but the scream slowly faded away as I ran faster. I looked at the every hall looking for them just in case.

I stopped as I saw everyone at one place. I barged through the people.

As I got to the front of the scene I saw Tzuyu with her fists along with Jeongyeon and a few other boys in their school. The principle and teachers were at the side trying to get their students back. 1 already called the police.

"STAY BACK OR ELSE BOTH OF THEM WILL GET HURT!" A man screamed telling two of his men to put their knifes against Mina and Moonbyul's Neck.

I looked at Mina and she looked at me with a scared look.

I was scared in the inside. Mina was looking at me with scared eyes.. b-but I don't know what to do.. I looked to who I assume was Moonbyul who was passed out.

I looked at Tzuyu who saw me and looked at me. I could tell she didn't know what to do ether.

I stood still for a second and looked at Mina one more time.

A few seconds later I ran away and through the halls. I could hear Tzuyu yelling at me.

"Yah! Chae!" She said more but I couldn't hear anymore...

To Be Continued...